backstory

Eleonora Sarah Salvatore was born a werewolf and later turned into a hybrid

Eleonora Sarah Salvatore was born a werewolf and later turned into a hybrid. Her mother had conceived her with her first husband, Graham Till, a werewolf. By the second trimester he was inolved in a fatal accident.

Giuseppe Salvatore took pity in Lily and soon "they fell in love." (This was before he had become abusive). They eloped against the harsh rumors from their small town.

Born at nine months, Nora was almost a normal baby girl. During her birth, the infant had broken her clavicle and her right leg. Swelling began on both body parts.

Emily Bennet, best friends with Lily at the time helped Eleonora survive by using a complicated spell given to her by her ancestors.

The spell the Bennet lineage gave her was an amped version of vampirism. Different from the original spell, this helped with healing of injuries rather quickly without having to die and drinking blood.

Emily had told Lily that it was only a spell for health. There was no need for telling her about the vampire part because she assumed Nora would die old. (Part of the spell was a time limit of thirty years. If she was killed or died of any means after the limit she would die normally).

Emily burned any remaining evidence of the spell, trying to prevent any mistakes in the future. Until the day she died, the witch wondered why her  ancestors had saved specifically this child. (Many others had died at time because of illness and diseases).

Nora tried her best to fit the motherly role after her mother died. She took care of Stefan and gave Damon the love he missed from both his parents.

Friended Katherine even though she played with her brothers' feelings. Nora was oblivious to it and was more busy with finding a husband, at least her father was.

Nobody in the Salvatore household, even Katherine, expected what was to come of the bright, pushy,  and somewhat- confident woman.

Nora died instantly the second a bullet from her father's gun pierced into her heart. She had stepped in front of her younger siblings. Which turned out to be useless because the brothers didn't want to leave their older sister alone. Damon pulls Stefan to try to pick their sister up.

Bang!

And another.

Eleonora died at the age of 26.

A/N:

Hopefully it makes sense. Any questions, ask please. I wouldn't like to leave my readers in confusion.

Thanks.

-A