6

A/N: this is going to be a sad chapter. Probably short I think.

 Probably short I think

Nora opened her front door after she vamp speeded all the way from the school. She was exhausted emotionally and physically. Her feet hurt from the high heels.

At least she had gotten off her chest what she had been waiting to tell Klaus since forever. The female hybrid threw her purse on her bed and went to her bathroom.

Nora checks her neck in the mirror, the bite from Klaus almost two decades ago was now becoming visible. Now that he was near her, it was stinging horribly.

There were different types of werewolf mates: imprinting, biting, and arranged marriage.

Biting was extremely rare, the only couple to ever experience it was Klaus and Nora. They had gotten information from a witch. She had said that every werewolf has a mate made just for them.

Arranged marriage like Jackson and Hayley. And lastly, imprinting (exactly like twilight imprinting). In which a werewolf makes contact with someone else and unexpectedly can only see a future with them.

The pack that Nora and Klaus are from, North East Atlantic Pack, has imprinting play the most important role.

Nora showers and changes into more comfortable clothes. She was going to have to tell her children tonight about their father.

She heads to the kitchen to starts working on their dinner.

It was around eight when the Salvatore family sat down to eat.

Stiles noticed his mother's hands tremble as she picked up her fork to eat her salad.

The sound of cutting the steak was killing Nora's ears. She didn't know if her daughter was cutting through the piece of meat or the plate.

Lia softly laugh, "Oops, sorry." She says as she brings the meat to her mouth.

She dramatically rolls her eyes in delight once she swallows it, "Mom, you're an amazing cook. You know that right?"

Nora smiles at her, "I have something to tell you guys." Stiles stops playing around with the mashed potatoes. His heartbeat accelerates. Here it comes.

Lia thinking it wasn't serious continues to eat her meal, which she claimed was delicious.

"I love you guys, but there are some things I haven't told you. And I'm going to have to face the consequences of whatever follows this." Nora for the second time today felt her eyes become teary.

"Remember when you guys were small and Lia asked about your father?" Lia's playful mood quickly turns sour. She places her fork down and turns to face her mother.

Stiles really didn't want to go down this alley but he felt like he had no choice but to listen.

"Can we stop talking about this?" Ophelia quietly asks.