Volume 1 Chapter 1: Abandoned

She reached out in the direction of her father, he looked back to see her crying and begging him to stay. He frowned at her with a serious look in his eyes.

Gon: "Daddy, don't leave me!"

Father: "Daddy? Huh? Who said I wanted to become a father?"

She ran towards him and went to grab his leg. He scoffed disgusted and spun around and kicked her in the stomach. She fell to the ground holding her stomach,"Why, daddy?" He clenched his fist tightly. "You may have my name, but never call me your father again. It's because of you, my wife is dead. Die in this forest if I care." He leaped into the air and a beast caught him. She sat there trying to catch her breath but she couldn't stop sobbing.

Animals from the forest came out and surrounded her with deadly intent in their bloodthirsty eyes. She looked up with tears streaming down her face hitting the dirt ground below. She grabbed a thick stick and held it up shaking uncomfortably in fear. She calmed down her heart rate and closed her eyes. A rabid dog leaped towards her, she smelled him coming and took a step back, she opened her eyes to see she successfully dodged the first hungry animal. The adrenaline rush felt strangely nice, she started to form a small smile across her face. Her eyes started to shine brightly. They all leaped towards her one by one, she fought against them without any hesitation or fear.

A few seconds later: Blood dripped off the thick stick's end. Gon had a wide twisted smile across her face, she exhaled slowly through her slightly open mouth. A cloud of hot air came out. She dropped the stick to the ground and crouched down. She was in the middle of a circle of blood and gore. "Hunters suck, their lowlifes, bastards, and all deserve to die." She clenched her fists extremely tight. She looked down at her blood-stained hands,"I need to become stronger, no matter what happens."

1 year later: (9 Years Old)

She went flying back into a tree, with a huge bear claw mark across her chest. She shook her head trying to stay conscious. The bear slowly inched closer to her with drool streaming down its jaw from its slightly open mouth. She stood up weakly with tons of blood streaming down her body. "It seems like I might die, for real this time. But not without a fight!" She ran towards the bear the best as she could. He stood up and charged up a strike, she slid under its body and spun around and kicked the bear in the ass. It didn't like that much it kicked her in the chest. She slid back clawing at the dirt ground. She growled deeply at him frustrated. It turned around and charged at her at full speed. She saw flashes of her father and something unlocked in her mind and body. Her eyes change color to blood red, her hands were covered with something transparent and colored red and it moved and felt like fire. She clenched her right fist and screamed out as she clashed with the giant bear. Its claws broke upon impact and its right arm collapsed onto itself. She sent it flying into the same tree from earlier. It died from shock and fear. She looked down at her right hand,"What just happened?" She felt liberated and free about what just unlocked in her body.

A few months later: She studied and experimented with her new power. She stole a book from the small town near the forest about a thing called,"Nen."

She honed her Nen and found out that she can heal herself with green Nen, transmit Red Nen in the form of fire. And her normal setting of Nen was white.

She meditated and grew the capacity of her Nen and the strength of it by gaining more physical strength by exercising.

1 Year Later: (10 years old)

She walked out of a weapons store with a very heavy but durable Ōdachi sword. She put it on her back, and looked at the map of the "Republic of Padokea." She looked around and said to herself, "Where to next?"

A/N~ Casual #1: Her usual outfit is composed of a green jacket with reddish edges covering a black tank top underneath it shows her Bellybutton. Black bra, green short shorts, and green, laced boots. Ōdachi sword on her back with her yellow backpack.

Gon looked up to see the tallest building she's ever seen in her entire life. "Heavens Arena, huh? I've got to check it out!"

She ran down the street with a huge smile across her face and a shine of excitement in her big hazel brown eyes.

She reached the tallest building in the city and waited in line patiently. By the time it was her turn to sign up, she was lit up and shaking with excitement.

A few hours of waiting later: "Number 1483 go-to stage H." She sprinted towards her match beaming with excitement. She set down her backpack and sword against the stage and climbed up onto the small square. She bowed her head and heard,"This is a chance to show me what you can do, so I can measure your potential." She nodded her head and then put up her hands in the form of clenched fists. The very tall and older man just laughed at her serious expression. "You've got to be kidding me? Right?" She stared at him with the same serious look never wavering. He threw a punch but she easily dodged his pathetic attempt of an attack. She punched him using only 20% of her power. He went flying into the air and back down very violently. He died upon impact. She stood up and blew on her steaming knuckles. She shook her hands and looked at the referee sideways of why he was shaking. "Report directly to floor 50." She smiled happily at him," Thanks!" She grabbed the receipt and ran towards the elevator with her backpack and Ōdachi in hand. "I can't wait for what's next!" She said to herself, as the elevator went up.

To be continued...