Volume 2 Chapter 1: The New Generation Is Frightening

Previously: Gon, Uvogin, and Nobunaga headed out and went to her home town to check out where she was first attacked. And once they did that they headed towards the hunter exam site to get licenses to search for more information on the Kurta clan more efficiently. She was becoming something she hated more than anything in order to revenge her mother's death.

Gon = #4 of the phantom troupe. At age 15.

Meanwhile somewhere else: Killua goes back into the Assassin business to gain the most money he could for his friend quest for revenge. He vowed to tell her how he truly feels once they reunite.

(Hunter Exam, 15 almost 16 years old Gon.)

Zaban City = Hunter Exam Location

They step off the ship onto the ship port, Gon's eyes widened in surprise over the sight of all types of people roaming around. "Wow, it's so big." Nobunaga walked past her casually. While Uvogin rested his hand on her head,"Is this your first time here?" She nodded her head excited. "Well soak it all in, while we locate the building." She smiled happily with a shine in her eyes. He chuckled softly and walked ahead of her. She looked all over as she followed her two friends.

Gon trails behind Uvo and Nobunaga by getting distracted by the exciting shops and things for sale. And all types of people around, the good and bad.

Nobunaga, Uvogin, and Gon walked towards the hunter exam site in a underground sewer system. The contestants avoided the eye contact of Uvo and Nobu but when they even remotely looked at Gon they could feel their skin crawling. Nobunaga and Uvogin were very protective over her health and safety. (Like two rabid guard dogs.)

Tompa greets Gon but then gets put off by her two friends following closely behind. He was mid movement of offering a drink. Gon happily accepted the drink but Uvogin grabbed it out of her hand. "Uvo?" She looked at him confused. He crushed the can and the tainted liquid went all over place. He growled deeply at the short fat man. "Do you think you can fool me? She may be gullible but I see straight through your friendly act." Tompa gulped hesitantly and backed away. She looked at Uvo confused and then back at the shaken up man. "Why are you shaking?" He looked down to see his legs buckling under the pressure of the two very intense aura's coming from the two men standing behind Gon. "There's no need to be afraid after all, no one has been hurt, right guys?" Uvogin scoffed annoyed and crossed his arms as he looked away. "Yeah, whatever." Nobunaga cracked his neck and said,"I didn't take you for a very soft person towards those who try to hurt you." She giggled slightly at his words,"Not exactly, but he's not considered a threat to me. Just look at him and his attempt to mess with our bodies wouldn't have worked. I spent time in the mountains and woods, my sense of taste can detect of something isn't good or not." She reached out and poked the man,"Your rookie crusher act, didn't get past me in the slightest. Your tainted aura is disgusting to look at and very revealing about your intentions towards me and my two friends." His body cramped up and he felt her relentless bloodlust for a split second. That was enough to cause him to pass out then and there. She spun around and gave them a peace sign, winked and stuck out her tongue. Nobunaga leaned down, patted her head and smiled with his eyes closed. "You are one clever girl, Gon." She blushed lightly and giggled. "And here I thought you were just stupid and blind. It seems like you proved me wrong." Gon pouted at Uvo,"Hey! That's just rude, don't you believe in me!?" He said nothing and messed with her hair. "I don't know, should I?" She crossed her arms,"What huge jerk!" He laughed at her and waved her off. "I'm just kidding."

Gon leaped up and hung from Uvogin's very muscular arm. He looked at her amused,"What are you a monkey?" She smiled and giggled slightly. "I can be." She climbed up onto his forearm and sat down on his shoulder. He smirked devilishly saying,"You are so strange, kiddo." She looked at Nobunaga,"Are you ready? I sure am for a challenge." He gave her a thumbs up and smiled with his eyes closed.