Volume 1 & 2 Character Sheet

Name: Gon Freecss (Lucilfer)
Age: 8 (Debut), 10-14 (Heavens Arena), 15-20 (#4 Spider), 21-22(Auction)
Height: 5'3 (10-13), 5'6 (14-17), 5'9 (18+)
Gender: Female
Family: Ging Freecss (Father), Lizzy Lucilfer (Mother), Chrollo Lucilfer (Uncle)
Friends: Killua (Met At Floor 50, of Heavens Arena.)(Best Friend)
Affiliation: Phantom Troupe (#4)
Occupation: Hunter, For Hire Assassin,
Appearance: Black green tipped hair that is put in high ponytail. Has large, hazel brown eyes.(Her changes color whenever she uses different types of Nen.) Slightly tanned white skin, perfectly clear skin on her face. A slim muscular build but has a womanly figure, thick muscular thighs, and broad shoulders.
Personality: Down to earth person, very blunt when speaking and with her actions, sometimes is too forward. Very flirtatious, stubborn headed, and very confident in her fighting skills. Very charismatic, to those around her. Very casual about most things and isn't scared to get her hands dirty. Tom boy mostly and loves to fight against strong opponents, especially when they are arrogant and think she's weak. She has a excited childlike reaction it comes to combat, fighting against strong opponents, and the adrenaline rush she gets in dangerous situations, most of the time but her fun can be stopped if things get to serious or boring. She's very protective over her friends.
(Combat/Angry) Cold blooded fighter, isn't afraid to take a life if necessary. Doesn't hold back her strikes, kicks, and punches. Sometimes her anger takes over and she becomes irrational and completely oblivious to anything else. Until someone snaps her out of it or if the person that triggered her dark side is dead.

Outfits:

Casual #1: Her usual outfit is composed of a green jacket with reddish edges covering a black tank top underneath it shows her Belly button. Black bra, green short shorts, and green, laced boots. Ōdachi sword on her back with her yellow backpack.

Casual #2: Green high collar hoodie with a black inside. Black lines throughout the entire hoodie, strings with metal at the ends, black painted silver zipper, and pockets on the outside. Baggy black cargo shorts that stop below the knee with black leggings underneath sometimes. High length boots with black soles, steel toes, black laces. Black bandages wrapped around her fists and half her arms. Ōdachi sword on her back with her yellow backpack.

Casual #3: Black high collar tailcoat with a dark green inside.
Fighting Style: Brawler (Hand to hand combat, Kicking, Ōdachi.)
Weapons:
Ōdachi (Carnage) (Fully golden blade with a black & scarlet red hilt. Their sheath is black with a golden snake spiraling down the side.)
Abilities & Skills: Enhanced senses like smell, sight, hearing, taste, speed, strength, reflexes, charisma and determination. High pain tolerance. She's really good with animals. Advanced Poison Resistance, stealth expert, proficient strategist, keen intellect and more.
Nen Special Ability:
Nen: Type: Transmuter, Emitter, & Enhancer
Transmutation Ability: Healing(Green), Fire(Red), and Lightning(Gold).
Nen Normal Abilities:
Healing touch (They use their spiritual energy to heal others and herself.)
Nen Special Abilities: (Jajanken)(Fire)
Rock: A simple but devastating punch concentrating all her aura into her fist through Ko.
Paper: An emitted attack that fires a ball of aura from her palm.
Scissors: A transmuted blade of aura attached to her index and middle fingers.
Scorching Flames: A fist shaped ball, or blades of flames soars through the sky from her fists, kicks and Ōdachi. Rapid fire, one big attack, etc. (Range)
Bloodshot: Their aura, muscles, and Nen capacity increases immensely. (2x)
(Blitz) (Lightning)
Charge: (Anything, Hands, feet, sword, or object.) (They pour all their power into their Ōdachi, while it's still sheathed preferably. Take a step back and grip onto their sword's hilt, lift their hands or leg. She dashes towards her singular or multiple targets. She exhaled slowly as she passes her prey. She sheaths her sword and once it clicks in place, she lowers her leg or hands. They are either cut up, dead, or knocked unconicious. (It can't be blocked. Even if they managed to not get cut the lightning will fry their systems.)
Surge: They cover themselves with golden electricity, they can move as fast as lightning, and each strike is shocking.
Bolt: They infuse their electric Nen into their blade and strike the air, they send blade shaped projectiles made out of lightning. It can cut through almost anything, including other Nen.
Electro Palm: She encases one or both palms with electricity and thrust it into their opponents body or a certain body part, it dries up upon impact and/or explodes into tiny pieces of burnt flesh. Her electricity acts as several tiny blades.
Zip-Zap: They can change places with their light attacks and move as fast as light itself.
Star Shot: They make a finger gun and a condensed ball of gold electric Nen forms, it's like lazer gun, beam of light, etc. It vaporizes through almost anything, including Nen itself. (Fire, Electricity, and Healing Nen.) (It's very exhausting to do more than 5 times.)
Nen Color: White (Normal), Green (Healing), Red (Jajanken), Gold (Blitz)

Gyo:  Can see other people's Nen with your eyes, usually when they are using In.

In: Invisible to those that can sense Nen, and to others who can't. Can conceal objects from sight, erase presence, and much more.

Zetsu: Suppression of Nen/shutting it off to hide their presence and seem like a normal person.

En: You can extend your aura as much as you want, like a force field. Like a bubble or circle around you.

Ken: "Fortify" is the advanced version of the basic Ren and Ten techniques. It is a primarily defensive technique where a Nen user maintains a state of Ren for a prolonged amount of time. The amount of aura surrounding the user's body during Ken is about 10 times higher than during Ten. Ken allows a Nen user to guard against attacks from any direction, but the large amount of aura produced makes it tiring to maintain.