Volume 2 Chapter 5: Limit Breaking Fights

Previously: Once they reached the city ground Gon went to cosmetic store to by some spray paint to decorate her metallic arm and leg. Then she wrapped black bandages over the metal to conceal it from public sight. Machi and Gon headed towards the tower to fight while Uvogin and Nobunaga went inside to spectate their fights.

Gon stood there with her Ōdachi sword still in it's sheath. She stared down her opponent woth red glowing eyes. "A spider and a fly is what you are thinking, but I won't be dying to the beast tonight." The male voice was arrogant and prideful. "I don't care for analogies." Gon pulled out her sword and covered her body with golden electricity. He scoffed annoyed and pulled out 4 strands of hair. "Fine be that way, brat." He blew them towards her. She sensed danger coming from all directions. She panicked and used defensive Nen. Their daggers stopped inches away from piercing her flesh. She was out numbered. She looked up and saw the original one falling towards her. She shot off a failure of a attack and then got sliced in half. But then suddenly they were all electrocuted and the real Gon impaled the original from above. "I understand now. You can teleport and create clones. Very interesting." He grabbed her jacket and threw her into the ground. He stomped on her chest as he pulled out her blade. "You see I born with my heart on the wrong side. Lucky me huh?" Her eyes widened at the feeling of him stabbing her in the shoulder with her own weapon. She looked at him with such determination that he couldn't help but laugh. "The boss was wrong about you. You are still too weak. The others were worrying over nothing." He pulled out the blade and kicked her out of bounds and aimed up the shot to kill her with her own blade. But then she flipped mid air and pushed off the wall and flew towards him screaming. "I will get stronger and kill you all!" He dodged her easily and then slashed her back. "Yeah, right." She slid to a stop and leaped towards him but he just dodged her without even trying. He sliced her up and kicked her down.

Her speed was above average but he wasn't like the others. She was covered in own blood and in rough shape but she for reasons kept getting back up. "I just don't understand why the troupe accepted such a weak loser like you?" She was struggling to stand but her determination in her eyes was still there. "I made several promises and I don't plan breaking them. You are wrong about me though. I saw your heart moving throughout your body this entire time. And I've noticed something. You've been getting slower." His eyes widened slightly at her running circles around him. "How do you still have stamina left!?" Gon leaped towards him but this time there was a few clones lunging towards him. He jumped in the air but then heard her say,"This entire time you've been the fly in my web. Knowing you are a sadistic freak that like torture your enemies. I made it look like I was losing just to make you drop your guard." She made a combined finger gun. Gold and Red Nen interwoven with each other shot through his chest. Melting all his insides to bloody goo and slime. His lifeless pound of flesh hit the concrete ground out of bounds. Gon smirked devilishly saying,"I won." Her body hit the ground.

Machi was forced to go against a random person, she killed them quickly and went to go check up on Gon.

Gon was in rough shape, the Kurta Clan was on an entirely different level than the other opponents she's gone up against except for Uvogin but she's still not strong enough. But she couldn't back out from the second fight, she had to win no matter what happened.

Gon stood there covered in stitches and bandages. She clenched onto her sword as she heard,"You look pathetic. My brother did a real number on your body. It's unfortunate that he's dead but if he lost to you. Then he must have been weak." Gon took a step forward and sliced the woman's arm. But the woman froze Gon's right leg solid in the process. Gon fell face forward into the concrete ground out of bounds. She clenched her fists extremely tight just before she struggled to stand back up. As soon as she turned around, swords of ice flew towards her. She was pinned against the wall unable to move. "You are going to die to my hands, little girl." Gon growled deeply as her body set on fire. The swords melted and she stomped on the ground with her right foot. The woman named Ava gasped as the sight of Gon's glowing red eyes. "Unfortunately for you, bitch. Ice is weak to fire!" Ava took a step back in hesitation. Gon flew towards her using her Gon Nen. Ava was grabbed by the face and slammed into the middle of the stage. She coughed out blood upon impact. A huge blast of cold and hot air blew the crowd back in their seats. Ava body went limp for a split second, just enough time for Gon to drop her guard.

Ava grabbed Gon's wrist and then kicked her in the stomach. Gon went flying into the ground groaning in pain. Her bandages that were wrapped around her left arm was gone. Her cybernetic arm was revealed to the crowd getting mixed reactions. She grabbed her Ōdachi sword once more and exhaled slowly trying to calm down her breathing. "Extend a bubble of Nen from your body that's called En. I've been so focused on my special Nen and new tricks but sometimes using the basics isn't all so bad either. Nobunaga has patience, Uvogin has the strength, and Machi has the technique. I have a lot to learn from them. But that won't happen until you are dead." Ava veins on her forehead popped out as she was being consumed by rage. She held out her hand and several hundred swords of Ice spawned around her body. "You are all talk kid. I'll be the one who will be on top." She smirked devilishly as he closed her eyes and held out her hands. The ice blades were all destroyed and Gon stood there gripping onto her sword's hilt with her eyes still shut. "What!? What did you just do, damn brat!?"

Nobunaga eye's widened at her speed and swinging accuracy. Uvogin nudged his friend's shoulder,"That's your technique." "Yeah, it seems like she's been watching us fight too."

Ava sent range attacks left and right but nothing hurt Gon. The two things Gon was good at was being stubborn and patient. She fished for food in the forest when she was abandoned by her father. And being stubborn just runs in the family.

Ava was running out of Nen and physical energy. She was running out of options. She scoffed annoyed and held out her right hand focusing all her remaining power into her last attack and ditched effort. A giant great sword of ice slowly formed in front of Ava in the air pointed directly at Gon.

But she was keeping calm and relaxed and just switched hands of what will pull out her blade. Her cybernetic left arm was her dominant arm but she can also use her right arm very well. That's right she's ambidextrous, something very important for a fighter like herself. This switching of the hands made the crowd raise a eyebrow, that included Uvogin, Nobunaga and Machi. 

Ava screamed out at the top of her lungs as she released her strongest attack yet. The cold air coming off the sword was covering the walls and floors with deadly frost. "All my power in one attack, huh? Let's hope this doesn't kill me." She sensed the deadly intent and took a step forward. Her eyes shot open as she ran towards her opponent. Both red flames and golden electricity sparks came off her body and blade as she sliced through the massive sword. Ava was too exhausted to dodge or move. Gon finished slicing through the sword and then quickly threw her sword into her opposite hand. She had a blank expression across her face as she slashed straight through Ava's body.  Gin also made a dent in the stadium directly behind. Everyone leaped out of the way just in time before they also died by her insane sword attack. Gon slowed down herself using her cybernetic leg's weight. She sheathed her sword and then exhaled hot air. She smiled happily but then looked down at the feeling of something cold. She was bleeding from her side, some of the icy and sharp frost managed to get past her En. She looked over at her friends just before she hit the ground groaning in pain.

They all left the city to train Gon, her quest for revenge had to wait until she got stronger. All while this happened, time passed pretty quickly. She went from being 16 to becoming 20, she was almost unstoppable and on the power level of Uvogin. And her sword skills were just as good as Nobunaga, and her healing Nen was just as good as Machi. She was ready to go after the remaining members of the Kurta Clan....

To be continued... Next Volume!

Author's Note: I wanted to thank everyone for the support! 💜 How are you liking this series so far!? Are you excited for more? You better be! I'm working on the next volume alongside a bunch of other stories. So hang on! 🙏☺️ As well as I've been streaming a bunch on my twitch. (Twitch.tv/m1ssstarlight) When I'm not writing I'm usually streaming. Okay see you guys soon! With the new volume!

Extra Authors Note: Come and support me and become a Patreon! Join in polls. Decide what story or stories I write as well what game a play next on stream! Join community Game Night. Get a special role and colored name in the discord. Get early access to my writing. Exclusive content that only patrons will see. And much more! I hope to see you there! (I posted the link on my profile's conversation page.)