Volume 2 Chapter 4: Rescue Mission

Previously: A few minutes later, his knuckles were dripping wet with her blood. He stood up and walked towards the others. But then before Uvogin killed him for revenge. Gon sat up looking like a zombie. She healed up just enough to stand back up. Blood was covering up her face, a huge puddle of blood beneath her feet. It was a miracle she wasn't dead. "I'm not done yet." "Eh!?" He stormed towards her but he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around only be headbutted by Uvogin. He charged up a punch and punched through his skull. His fist was sticking out on the other side. He kicked his always limp body through the ceiling to hang in shame. "No one's does that to someone I care about without any consequences afterwards. Right, Monkey? Mini me?" Her eyes were dull and her breath was barely there. Her body fell forward and when it hit the ground blood splattered. "Miss Gon!" "Monkey!?" Her crimson red leaked out of her body as her small body laid there motionless.

Uvo gets disqualified, and Gon gets passed since they didn't surrender and the opponent was going to kill her.

Nobunaga & Gon got their hunter licenses. She left the place on Nobunaga's back with her arms wrapped around his neck. She saw Uvogin leaning up against the archway waiting for them. "Hey Uvo-chan!" She yelled out as she waved slowly. "Hey, kid. Are you feeling okay?" She dropped down and went to walk to him but her legs shook violently. She collapsed to the ground,"I can't seem to walk right now." He clenched his fists extremely tight,"That damn scoundrel, he hurt you so bad you can't walk!?" She covered her ears, he crouched down and looked regretful. "I'm sorry, do you want me to carry you?" She nodded her head and held out her hands,"Yes, please." He chuckled softly and picked her up with one hand. They discussed about what they wanted to do next

But they didn't get a break, Gon got grappled by a gum like Nen. She hit the ground in front of the same clown figure. "Is this kid, important to you? Too bad, I'm going to kill her." She struggled to get up since he had his foot on her back. Gon saw her friends losing control over their rage, she bit her lip and covered herself in electric aura. The gum Nen disintegrated and the clown dashed backward. She pushed herself up to her feet and caught her Ōdachi from Nobunaga. "I'm not just a kid asshole. I'm a member of the phantom troupe." She used her sword to hold herself up. "Hehe, that's a joke right?" She growled deeply at him. "You are just lucky that I'm injured. I would've happily beat you to death."

The clown sighed softly,"I guess, I'll wait until I fight against the troupe. I'm looking forward to seeing your deadly strength, kid." He dashed backward until he disappeared from sight. Gon relaxed and fell to her knees. "Kiddo!?" "Miss Gon!?" Her grip loosened as she hit the ground struggling to stay awake. "My stitches must have opened, fuck."

Gon gets treated by Machi and while she did that she said something about a familiar town name. Gon panicked and asked for their help. Uvogin, Nobunaga, and Machi go to Gon's aunt's village to save her from death before it's too late. The Kurta Clan was making their first move against Gon.

Five members of the Kurta Clan show up and take Gon's aunt hostage. Not knowing that they just signed their own death warrants.

Gon arrives at her aunt's house but the door was cracked open and she could hear agonizing screams coming from inside. She ran ahead of the others so she didn't have anyone to stop her. "Aunt!" She ran into the kitchen to see her family strapped to a chair. They were cutting into her beautiful skin and covering in bloody scars. Gon lost it. Her mind became filled with bloodlust and her body moved on it's own.

She impaled two men in one go. She discarded their limp bodies off her Ōdachi and kicked the rest away from her aunt.

She landed gracefully in front of her aunt and temporary guardian that took care of her a few times. Her eyes were gouged out and her mouth was gagged. "You monsters! I'll kill every single one of your kind until you cease to exist!" She dashed towards a very tall man but zipped past him with lightning speeds. His eyes and still beating heart was in the palm of her hand. His body fell forward as soon as she crushed his heart. "Two left, good." "What kind of devil are you?" "She's too fast." "I'm the monster huh? My aunt has nothing to do with this! She's not even a Lucilfer!" "Yeah so? She's pretty and her screams of despair were delicious." He licked the knife and swallowed some of the blood still remaining on the edge. She rested the eyes on the counter and then swung her blade towards the remaining two kurta clan members. But her strike was blocked and she was sent flying. She hit the grassy ground outside of the house on the hill. She sat up only to be kicked in the jaw and grabbed behind. Her body was held in place as she was beat up like a living punching bag. Her body went limp but then she shot off a lightning bolt. The guy dodged it but it went flying towards the rooftop. She disappeared and landed unbalance on the tiled rooftop. "It's my turn to beat you to a pulp!" She started glowing gold and grabbed the hilt of her sword. She pulled it out and sent slashes of lightning towards them but someone dropped down in the way. He reflected her attacks and grabbed his weak subordinates.

Before she realized what happened she fell off the roof and landed in her back. Her left arm and right leg was missing and blood was all that remained. She closed her eyes slowly,"He used my own strength against me. That damn man, he must be one of the men in my dreams I keep seeing."

Muscular, Machi, and Nobunaga rush over to see her bleeding out but still struggling to stay awake. "Monkey!?" She opened her eyes and said weakly,"Please heal my aunt, Machi..."  "Miss Gon!?" "Mini me!?"

Gon is treated by the best and given metallic limbs by an acquaintance of Machi's as a personal favor. She went into a 6 month coma, she was having the same nightmare over and over again, of her mother being killed. The same man that rescued his fellow members was mocking her failing to save her Aunt and Mother. Not knowing that her aunt was treated and saved by Machi.

Somewhere else:

Unknown voice #1: "They will be sorely missed. The devil killed more of our family and comrades but she will be eliminated very soon, if so help me god."

Unknown voice #2: "But she's in the presence of the phantom troupe. How are we going to kill a devil surrounded by even more devils?"

Unknown voice #3: "We are going to have to plan and kidnap her when she least expects it."

6 months later:

Gon opened up her glued shut eyes and instantly heard,"Kiddo!" "Monkey!" "Miss Gon!" She was hugged tightly by them all individually. She rubbed her eyes but felt super cold on her skin on the left side. She looked down at her left hand to see it was fully metallic. She looked up at her friends. "My aunt, is she..." "She's just fine don't worry. And her eye sight has been upgraded." Tears of relief burned her cute cheeks. "Thanks for everything, Machi. I really...." She fell back and went back to sleep.

Gon wakes up from her nap to feel wind blowing against her face. She was in Uvogin's thick muscular arms, they were in a hot air balloon. Her eyes widened at the beautiful sight of the city of the Republic of Padokea. She could see the Heavens Arena tower in the distance. "Welcome back, kid." Machi said, casually. "You really worried me." Nobunaga said, frowning sadly. "Don't do anything like that again, we are here to help." Uvogin stated sternly. She nodded her head slowly,"I'm sorry for being so much trouble recently. I'll rely upon you all more in the future. By the way, why are we back here?" Machi leaned up against the edge,"The Kurta Clan Members that attacked your aunt are apparently staying in the tower of Heavens Arena. So that's why I'm here. These two already use up all of their chances, but you and I haven't." Gon yawned softly, they all felt an arrow of cuteness pierce their hearts simultaneously.

She dropped down from Uvogin's arms and walked towards the edge to see the overview. She gasped in awe over how beautiful the city was at night from above.

Once they reached the city ground Gon went to cosmetic store to by some spray paint to decorate her metallic arm and leg. Then she wrapped black bandages over the metal to conceal it from public sight. Machi and Gon headed towards the tower to fight while Uvogin and Nobunaga went inside to spectate their fights.

To be continued...