Volume 1 Chapter 2: Blunt Force Trauma...

Previously: The very tall and older man just laughed at her serious expression. "You've got to be kidding me? Right?" She stared at him with the same serious look never wavering. He threw a punch but she easily dodged his pathetic attempt of an attack. She punched him using only 20% of her power. He went flying into the air and back down very violently. He died upon impact. She stood up and blew on her steaming knuckles. She shook her hands and looked at the referee sideways of why he was shaking. "Report directly to floor 50." She smiled happily at him,"Thanks!" She grabbed the receipt and ran towards the elevator with her backpack and Ōdachi in hand. "I can't wait for what's next!" She said to herself, as the elevator went up.

She reached floor 50 and signed up for another fight, she wasn't itching for another fight. She ran towards her next match blushing lightly in her cheeks as her wide smile grew even bigger.

She dropped her stuff outside of the square ring. She jumped side to side with her fists up in the air in front of her face. Her opponent walked towards her with bloodlust seeping out of his body. She used Gyo and saw his immense power but it wasn't tamed like hers. She heard the buzzer go off and she stood there waiting for her opponent to make the first move.

He kicked the air and sent blades of wind towards her, she dodged them without even trying. She smirked slightly and put 20% of her fire Nen in her right fist. His eyebrows raised slightly, he put up his guard and got low to the ground. She went to punch him but he caught her fist. His eyes widened as she kicked him in the jaw. She switched the power from her right hand to her right foot. He bit his tongue as he flew up into the air. His grip on her hand loosened and she dashed backward back to her side. He collapsed to the ground outside of the ring, foaming at the mouth and slightly twitching.

She held up her hand into the air smiling widely with joy. The crowd was shocked that a little girl her age won against a grown man. She ran towards the tunnel and got her first paycheck. She sat down next to a white-haired kid with a black yo-yo in hand. She sipped on a soda as she leaned back up against the wall.

Gon: "Hey there, I'm Gon." She looked at him and smiled genuinely at him.

Strange Kid: "Huh?" He looked at her a bit surprised.

Gon: "You here to pass the time or to get stronger?"

Strange Kid: "Both, to be honest. I'm Killua, nice to meet your acquaintance." He said, almost emotionless.

Gon: "Likewise!" She smiled happily at him.

Killua: "I'm 10, what about you?" He asked so bluntly.

Gon: "I'm 10 too, how about that. Wanna hangout? Since we are both here to do the same thing." She grinned slightly.

Killua: "Sure thing, why not." He stood up from sitting down and put his right hand in his pocket.

Gon: She stood up and crushed her can like it was nothing. She aimed for the trashcan a few feet away. And leaped into the air and took the shot, it landed perfectly in the center. She said softly,"Yes!"

Killua's eyes widened slightly,"Nice shot, Gon." She looked at him happily,"Thanks, soo what do you wanna do?" He stood there in a thinking pose,"Wanna go sign up for more matches, we can wait for each other on floor 60. I'm planning to end my matches with one strike until I get up to floor 100. What ya think?" She nodded her head with a determined look in her eyes," I'm down for a little competition, if I win will you be my friend?" His eyes widened at her words and very determined look. "Sure, but I don't plan on losing." She ran past him,"I'll beat you to the desk!" He felt his heart rate spike, he smirked slightly at her enthusiasm. "Not a chance!" He ran after her, he chuckled with happiness.

Killua's Match: He looked at his opponent blankly. He heard the buzzer, he zoomed past them and their opponent fell to the ground unconscious. Cheers were to be heard from the stadium seats. He rushed towards the elevator.

Gon's Match: She breathed out as she encased her right fist with normal Nen. Her opponent dashed towards her grinning all cocky. She ducked under his first punch and punched him in the stomach. He coughed out blood and flew into the concrete wall, almost lifeless. She shook her right hand, smiled at the crowd, and then grabbed her receipt on her way out. 

She saw Killua ahead running towards the elevator, she shouted out his name as she picked up the pace. He looked back to see her gaining on him. They both entered the elevator simultaneously. "I won!" (Gon) "No, I won!" (Killua) "Then I guess, we both won." She said smiling happily at him. He blushed slightly but looked away trying to hide him being embarrassed. "Yeah, I guess. I accept you as my equal." She jumped up in excitement. "Yay! Does that mean we are friends now!?" He nodded his head all calm.

The door opened and she grabbed his hand while smiling widely. "Let's go, Killua!" His eyes widened slightly at the sight of the shine in her hazel brown eyes.

They got their paycheck and Gon held up her hand. Killua held up his hand smirking slightly,"Here's to friendship!" They both did a high five happily.

Gon: "So what Nen do you possess?"

Killua: "Nen?"

Gon: "Oh you don't know?"

Killua: "Yeah? What's Nen?"

Gon: "I'll show you, once we get to floor 100. I heard we can get a private room."

Killua: "Really? That's awesome! Then I guess we better get going!"

Gon: "Yeah!"

To be continued....