Volume 1 Chapter 3: Shocking Connection

Previously: They got their paycheck and Gon held up her hand. Killua held up his hand smirking slightly,"Here's to friendship!" They both did a high five happily.

Gon: "So what Nen do you possess?"

Killua: "Nen?"

Gon: "Oh you don't know?"

Killua: "Yeah? What's Nen?"

Gon: "I'll show you, once we get to floor 100. I heard we can get a private room."

Killua: "Really? That's awesome! Then I guess we better get going!"

Gon: "Yeah!"

They grew closer as they slowly went up the ranks trying to reach floor 100. As soon as they reached their goal they got a bunch of snacks and bought a singular room for training.

Gon taught him how to discover his Nen with the water test. He ended up being a transmuter.

Killua learned~

Gyo:  Can see other people's Nen with your eyes, usually when they are using In.

In: Invisible to those that can sense Nen, and to others who can't. Can conceal objects from sight, erase presence, and much more.

Zetsu: Suppression of Nen/shutting it off to hide their presence and seem like a normal person.

En: You can extend your aura as much as you want, like a force field. Like a bubble or circle around you.

And a few more techniques. They went to bed soon after training was done.

The next day: They both discovered something about themselves, a new transmutation type of Nen, Lightning.

Killua's Match: He stood there trying to focus on his Nen flow, he got ready to sprint towards his opponent. His opponent was in a wheelchair, he pierced through his Nen defenses and started electrocuting him. Killua fell back but stopped suddenly and straighten up again grinning creepily at his opponent. "That won't work on me." He grabbed the cords and conducted electricity from his fingertips. His opponent was throw in the air and came crashing down foaming from his mouth and bleeding heavily from his face. Killua looked down at his hands, he was glowing bright blue with electric Nen. He smirked devilishly saying to himself,"My torture turned into power." He ran towards Gon's Match.

Gon's Match: (Ōdachi is Allowed) She gripped onto her sword's hilt. A huge gust of wind blew around her feet up into the air like a miniature tornado. Sparks of electricity formed around her body and infused into her sword. She crouched down low to the ground and slowly pulled out her blade. The wind around her canceled out and her aura changed to gold with sparks of electricity. She whispered softly,"First form, Charge..." She took a step forward and pushed off the ground, causing it to break into a small crater. She flew past her opponent and sheathed her sword inches away from him. He fell to the ground gushing blood from all over. She let go of her hilt and went back to her happy self. She waved and jumped up and down smiling widely with joy. Everyone got chills of amazement and cheered out her name. She saw Killua in teg crowd and winked at him with her tongue out and doing a peace sign.

After the match,"Killua!" He ran towards her surprised,"You were amazing, Gon!" She blushed lightly,"Awww, thanks! I'm sorry I didn't get to see your match." He shook his head and produced a few sparks of electricity in his right palm. "Look, we can both transmute electricity." Her eyes widened in shock,"Wow! We would be a great duo team." His eyebrows raised slightly at her remark. "Yeah, we would."