Volume 1 Chapter 4: It's My Fault?

Previously: She walked off the stage with a small smile across her face as soon as she saw Killua waiting for her. He went to say something but she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. His eyes widened in surprise,"Gon?" She gripped onto him tightly,"Sorry, I just needed a hug." Just before he could hug her back she pulled away. "Are you alright?" She nodded her head. "I am now." She smiled happily at him, he blushed slightly and smiled back. "That's good."

Killua: "We are so close to 200, but it's getting harder than ever. Be careful okay, Gon?"

Gon: "Gotcha, you too Killua!"

1 year later: (14 years old)(Floor 190)

Gon walked towards her opponent radiating a red aura. She was two inches taller, now she's 5'6 tall. Her muscle mass is visible when she fights, through her clothes, and her aura is more intense when in its normal state.

They exchanged heavy blows but bounced back stronger. She screamed out as she went all out, she got kicked and punched but kept sending scorching punches after another.

They both stumbled back but stopped themselves from falling to the ground. She wiped her mouth and nose with blood. He did the same. They breathed in and out slowly, she concentrated all go her aura in her right palm. "If close combat doesn't work then, I'll need to create a new attack." She punched the air once and a fist-shaped ball of flames flew past the left side of his face. The entire left side of his face became burnt. He shook in pain but held his ground.

A/N~ Scorching Flames: A fist-shaped ball or blades of flames soar through the sky from her fists, kicks, and Ōdachi. Rapid-fire, one big attack, etc.

She smirked slightly with excitement,"I've found a way to defeat you." "Damn you, kid!" He sprinted towards her with nothing but rage in his eyes. She spun around on her right foot and punched the air. He got hit with burning hot Nen fireballs. He stumbled backward and then at a blink of an eye she leaped through the hot steam and punched in the face. He died upon impact as his brain bounced around his skull. He fell out of bounds and the blood seeped out of his hole-covered body.

She landed unbalanced with her fists dripping wet with blood. She leaned back and looked up to the ceiling as she screamed out,"I did it!"

Cheers and screams filled the stadium and reached her ears. She smiled weakly as she stood there looking around, her name was being chanted.

She fell to her knees breathing heavily, as blood streamed down her face. She fell on her side, the paramedics rushed towards her and Killua screamed out her name.

She entered a Coma of exhaustion. Killua stayed by her side until she got better.

Gon's Memories/Nightmare:

Gon: "Come on mama!"

"Why did she have to die, instead of you!?"

Mother: "I'm coming, dear."

"She's dead because of you!"

Ging: "You both are really slow, hurry or you're going to miss the sunset."

"It's my fault? It's your fault! It's our fault!"

She crouched down and grabbed her head, flashes of blood and her dead mother's body lying in front of her consumed her memory.

"She protected me, it's not my fault!"

Mother: "Live a happy life, I love you."

Her body went limp and her eyes glazed over. She looked up to see a man with red glowing eyes grinning creepily. "Oops, I missed." "Mama! No!" She went to punch him but Ging traded places with her and impaled the man with his bared hand. He ripped out his heart and crushed it in his right palm. He looked down at his first and final love. Something snapped and every time he saw his daughter and his dead wife.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU SHOULD JUST DIE!" 

(Night Terror Ends)

She woke up sweating bullets, her eyes were filled with terror and shaking violently. Her entire body was trembling in fear. She screamed out,"Please, It's Not My Fault, I'M SORRY!" "Gon!" Killua leaped towards her and clung to her crying hysterically. She looked over to see her best friend. "Killua?" He pulled away and smiled as tears streamed down his face. "I'm so glad you are back, I was so worried." "What happened?" "You've been a Coma for 6 months." Her eyes widened in shock over his words. "I have a question for you, is there such thing as a race that has scarlet red eyes?" His eyes widened in surprise,"Yeah, they're called the Kurta clan. Why do you want to know?" She gripped onto the bet sheets tightly. "Kurta clan, huh?" "Gon?" She looked into his eyes with anger and bloodlust,"They killed my mother in cold blood. I desire revenge, will you help me?" His eyes widened just slightly and then his mouth formed a devilish grin. "Hell yeah!" He held out his hand, she grabbed him and they both made a promise to meet up in YorkNew City in 6 years once they earned enough money for the auction. "Don't miss me too much, Killua." He punched her shoulder chuckling nervously,"Likewise, Dummy."

6-months later: (Killua & Gon are 15)

Killua's Summary: He met Kurapika and Leorio at the Hunters exam. He befriended them and learned that Kurapika is one of the 25 members left of the Kurta clan. He wants revenge on a group called the "Phantom Troupe." Leorio is wanting to become a doctor to save those who can't be cured by modern-day medicine. Killua bragged about Gon and about how cool she is and stuff. The more Killua talked about Gon, the more he missed her.

Gon's Summary: She recovered from being bedridden for 6 months. She meditated and exercised for a few days until she was confident enough to step back into the ring.

She stepped into the light and cracked her knuckles grinning widely with excitement.

A 7'0 man twirled his battle-ax in between his fingers all cocky. "A little kid? Pfttt, your dead meat."

She grabbed her sword's hilt and pulled it out just slightly. "An old man, with self-confidence issues. I'd like to see you try."

He growled deeply at her comments and swung his ax directly towards her head. She blocked his strike easily with the back of her Ōdachi. "Weak as expected." He screamed out in irritation. His ax shook violently and so did Gon's weapon. She dashed backward just in time. Spikes of metal appeared from the ground where she was standing. She smirked slightly at his cocky expression. "You're a conjurer, huh?" She sheathed her sword, and got ready to use "Charge." But before she could prepare she sensed something coming from the ground below her feet. She leaped into the air and kicked a bolt of lightning towards him. He easily dodged the attack, she almost got impaled by the sharp pillar of metal but she disappeared from sight.

Before anyone knew it he was decapitated and she was holding his head by his hair. She dropped it to the ground and kicked his motionless body into the concrete wall. "I learned that recently, I'm glad I was able to try it out on a living breathing piece of trash like yourself."

A/N~ Zip-Zap: (They can change places with their light attacks and move as fast as light itself.)

She looked up and straight ahead to see two very serious-looking men with immense aura, staring at her with such intensity. She looked down and walked towards the tunnel. "Who am I kidding, I'm the one who is a piece of trash. I don't have a purpose in life except for getting stronger. For what? Revenge? But what about after I get what I'm looking for?" She muttered to herself as she walked to her room.

To be continued...