Volume 1 Chapter 5: Death Match?

Previously: She looked up and straight ahead to see two very serious-looking men with immense aura, staring at her with such intensity. She looked down and walked towards the tunnel. "Who am I kidding, I'm the one who is a piece of trash. I don't have a purpose in life except for getting stronger. For what? Revenge? But what about after I get what I'm looking for?" She muttered to herself as she walked to her room.

The next day: (Floor 220)

She leaped through the air and kicked the giant metal fist and burned through their hand. A huge gush of wind and a very loud explosion happened directly afterward. She spun around mid-air and slashed a blade of electricity towards his neck he went to kick her with a now giant metallic foot. She appeared in front of his face and landed gracefully onto his face. He fell down on his back, she leaped off of his now dented in the face and stabbed him in the forehead with her Ōdachi. He went from being in agonizing pain to drifting off to peaceful sleep forever. She swung her sword and all the blood came off onto the ground. She went to leave but felt a familiar feeling of intensity and bloodlust. She looked up at the first row in the stadium. The same two men were watching her fight. She sighed softly and sheathed her sword as she walked towards the tunnel. "It seems I have a pair of stalkers or they are just fans, who knows?" She shrugged and shoved her hands into her pockets.

One day later: (Floor 230)

Gon slid under a giant energy whip of Nen. She spun around on her hands and kicked the opponent in the stomach and chest very precisely but to the normal eye, it looked random. The man stumbled backward coughing out blood each time he tried to breathe properly. She walked towards him with golden sparks coming from her palms. She clasped her hands together and then stopped inches away from her opponent. He looked up to see her right palm coming towards his chest. He tried to move but he was frozen in fear. His entire body shook violently and then suddenly his body stopped with all motion. He exploded all over her, the stage, and some people in the crowd. She looked up at the pair and smirked devilishly. She held up her right hand in the form of a tight fist. "Who's next!?"

She walked towards the showers to clean up, got on clean clothes, and headed towards her room.

Next morning: Gon walked towards the desk to sign up for a fight but it was being blocked by the same two men from her fights.  She reached for her sword but then one of them said,"We want to fight you. And you get to choose who you get to fight." She relaxed and used Gyo. Their Nen was off the charts, at least that's what a normal person would think. She licked her lips with the excitement of the thrill of fighting she's been looking for ever since she fought against the wild bear. "You are like a wild animal and you are more like a calm, collected, and disciplined samurai. I identify as a wild and spontaneous fighter. So I'll fight you, Muscleman." She reached for her sheathed sword and pulled it out of her holster. They relaxed up a bit once she gripped onto the sheathed sword. "No dirty tricks, or weapons. Just our bare hands and entire body, the best way us enhancers fight. If I die, at least do me a favor and take care of my sword." She threw her sword and backpack at the man with a sword on his hip. He caught them both easily. She stretched her muscles and did a few squats. "Let's go." She gestured behind her, with her thumb. She walked towards the stadium all casual.

They both stood on either side of the stage preparing themselves. Cracking knuckles, stretching some more, and doing breathing exercises. "So what's your name, kid?" The very muscular man asked. She got in a fighting stance,"Gon is my name, what about you?" He put up his hands slightly open,"Uvogin, you seem very confident about beating me." She shook her head and Inched closer. "I stand no chance if I hold back, so I'm sorry for going all out." He took a step forward and laughed at her words,"If you last longer than 5mins, I'll let you live."