Tommy and Dream AU

Yeah, the Technoblade lore stream, it just made me come up with an idea. BTW this is not a Dream X Tommy.

Tw: Swearing, mention of abuse, wounds, yelling

Idea: Quackity is going to the prison to visit Dream, as usual. But he ends up seeing Tommy?

Thing is, Tommy has been going to visit Dream as well but not for the same reason as Quackity, actually quite the opposite. Tommy wants to see the real Dream safe. The real Dream? Oh, silly, don't you remember the Dreamon? Who did you think did all those terrible things to the SMP? Dream? Haha, no, it wasn't him at all, he was just a vessel, a mere puppet, for the Dreamon.

However, Tommy knows this, but nobody else does, not even George or Sapnap. He is the one thing the Dreamon is scared of;Does Tommy know this? Of course he does! He knows it all to well, the Dreamon sees him as a threat because if Tommy figures out how to remove it from Dream's body, well, let's say that it won't end well for it. Tommy has been searching, days, weeks, months, heck even years, for the cure! Even though, Tommy would never admit it he cared for every one on the server, that included Dream.

Now, back to present time. What time was it for Tommy, it was time to visit Dream! See, Tommy was very concerned for Dream, reason being, every time he would come to visit him, he saw new wounds and scars everywhere. This worried him deeply, he swore he would make sure the person who did that payed. Before anyone knew it, he was in the prison. He walked over to Dream's cell, and BAM, Dream came crashing into him.

"Ouch.." Tommy said with a light chuckle.

"Sorry! It's just that I've missed you alot! There isn't much to do in prison..." Dream said back.

"Don't worry, I'll always be here! Wait, why are you bleeding!?" Tommy exclaimed. Dream was bleeding a bad amount.

"Erm- It's nothing! Don't worry about it!" Dream said in panic.

(Now you finish it! I'm sorry)