Vigilante AU but slightly different

Tommy Innes
Power: Enhanced Speed- To make the users speed more faster than others.
Gender: Male
Personality: Loud, Brash, and rude.
Suspicions: Many rumors have stated that Enhanced Speed isn't Tommy's true power. Many others also state that his personality is only a cover up, for what he really is.

"Tommy!!" Purpled yelled from across the room. "Look at this crap."

Tommy came to Purpled's room, to find him hacking into the school system, wow so original.

"Why are you are you hacking into the school system?" He asked. "Again?"

"Shut up, and come look." Purpled responded. Tommy looked over at the computer screen, his eyes scanning the image in seconds. "People are getting suspicious of you, we need to have our guard up."

"What about you?" Tommy questioned.

Purpled was typing on the keyboard, until a picture of him showed up.

Purpled Warine
Power: Crystal Shards- The user can spawn Crystal shards at will for attacks and defenses.
Gender: Male
Personality: Cunning, sly, and mysterious
Suspicions: Word says that Purpled has been working with vigilante, Divine. However there is no evidence backing this up.

"Shit..."

...

"Divine, do you hear me?" Purpled said through the earing.

"Loud and clear, Lilac." Tommy said.

Divine ???
Power: The Perfect Pirouette- The user has perfect balance, also has enhanced speed and flexibility. Most of these would come in handy when you're dancing.
Gender: Male
Personality: Distracting, slick, and smart when he wants to be.
Suspicions: People who have seen him seems to have said that he isn't more than 18.

Lilac ???
Power: Unknown - Nobody knows as he never really had to use it in battle
Gender: Male
Personality: Quiet, sly, and wary
Suspicions: No one has seen Lilac in person, except for Divine. However when he ever captures someone he always leaves a purple flower.

...

Yeah

Vigilante Tommy but his power is a dancer :>