what if?

What if Tommy didnt reject the offer of being president? What if he kept the title instead of giving to Tubbo?

Would he become power corrupt? Or would he die from not taking care of himself?

I feel like Tommy would be put on a lot of pressure, since Tubbo was put under a lot of pressure.

Exile. What about exile? What would Dream do? Would he mold Tommy into his little puppet?

...

"Hey Big Man, are you doing alright?" Tubbo asked.

"I'm fine Tubbs." He says. His eyebags very much stating the opposite.

Tubbo examined the things in front of him. Papers, quills, books, journals. Tommy was the worst out of them all, greasy hair, the darkest eyebags in the universe, his red tie is messed up.

"Your not looking like it Tommy." Tubbo said. Tommy chuckles for a split second, but then it quickly fades away.

"I'm telling you Big Man, I'm doing good, great even" Tommy responded. Tubbo doubted that.

"Tommy, be honest with me here." Tubbo said with a stern tone. Tommy looked at Tubbo with his gray? When did he have gray eyes? They used to be blue. "Do you even want to be president?"

That's what made him crack. Everything he had worked so hard on bottling up, came pouring down. His knees had already given up on him, tears were streaming down like a waterfall. Tubbo on his side telling him words of comfort.

...