Skits for the last one

I'm calling this AU, MoanaInnit and no one can stop me.

Skit 1#

Tommy was sitting at the ocean, with Sam Nook

" 'Ey Sam Nook."

"YES TOMMYINNIT?" Sam Nook spoke. Funny thing, Sam Nook speaks Animalese, which only Sam and Tommy can understand.

"I've got a question for you." Tommy said.

"GO AHEAD TOMMYINNIT"

"Is their a reason you eat Hearts of the Sea?" Tommy asked.

It was silent, not even the sound of waves interrupted.

"Sorry! I didn't know it-" Tommy started apologizing.

"DON'T WORRY, I'LL TELL YOU." Sam Nook interrupted. Sam Nook's voice was different, not in a bad way, but more, human.

"Well Tommy, we want to keep you safe." Sam Nook's voice sounded duplicated. Tommy on the other hand was confused.

"We?" Tommy asked.

"Yes. Spirits of the ocean have all combined their hearts into one, making me. All I needed was a vessel. That's when Sam found me, he took pity on me and made me my own vessel, which is what you see in front of you currently. What the spirits all have in common, they all care for you. So do I." Sam Nook explained. Tommy was shocked to say the least.

"W-what?! Why me!?" Tommy exclaimed.

"You have experienced pain, we want to help. Your eyes used to be a ocean blue, we want to get our blue back." Sam Nook said.

Tommy rushed over to Sam Nook, hugged him. They spent the rest of their evening on that beach.

BTW, this takes place after the last Skit

Skit 2#

"Tommy," Sam Nook said.

"Yeah?" Tommy asked.

"Can I play with your hair?" Sam Nook asked.

"Pfft Sure, clingy." Tommy stiffled a laugh.

Sam Nook was playing with Tommy's hair because it looks gold, and Sam Nook loves gold.

"Y'know this reminds me of Techno." Tommy said

"Really?" Sam Nook asked.

"Yeah, he said it was gold, his gold." Tommy said with a light chuckle.

Sam Nook was slightly angered, I mean Technoblade was trying to claim their gold. (Ever heard of protective parent figures?)

Sam Nook continued playing with Tommy's hair, while Tommy was telling his childhood stories to Sam Nook.