a story :]

Tommy woke up at the asscrack of 4 in the morning for his job. He recently was fired from his past job for his power, but soon got offered a job at some other place. Tommy was just charming like that. (Definitely not a pity job, definitely not.)

He got off the mattress that his roommate, Tubbo, insist he use because, and quote, 'you need a good night's sleep, you don't wanna go to work looking like shit.'

Tommy believes that is bullshit. Tubbo doesn't know what he's talking about, he always looks fucking amazing.

(He thanks Tubbo silently.)

He walks to the clothes that the prick Ranboo washed for him, neatly folded at the end of the matress. That stupid nice fuck, how dare he? It was a T-shirt, his favorite one, and a pair of trousers.

(He thanks Ranboo as well.)

He changes into them, putting his shoes on, hiding a small knife in pockets.

(He doesn't think he should use his power after last time.)

He doesn't bother with his hair, just goes straight to the living room. Ranboo was sleeping, he started to stir, eyebrows furrowed. He tangles his hands in Ranboo's hair, hoping to calm him down a bit.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

Oh shit, he was gonna be late.

...

What the fuck. What. The. Flying. Fuck.

They did not inform him that he was going to be working AS A FUCKING INTERN AT THE ESSEMPI BUILDING.

(They did. They included it many times.)

Fucking pretentious bastards.

What was he working as again?

...

Ohhhhh, yeah, it was like being their assistant or something. Or he was handling their socials? He doesn't know.

...

Oh right, he has an interview. He should get on that.