Tommy, George, and Karl AU

This was inspired by someone that I forgot the name of. George accidentally spilled the fact he was a witch to the entire SMP. Most people would be confused and think that George was mental, 1 person, however, was overjoyed. Who was that 1 person, Tommy of course!

George was walking in a forest with a frown on his face. I mean most of the SMP thought he was crazy. Well except Dream because he's in prison. A notification came from George's communicator.

Tommy whispered to you: gogy come to ***-***-****

George replied 'Why?'

Tommy whispered to you: just come

George sighed and started to walk towards the location. About 47 minutes later he arrived at the place. It seemed to be a  cottage. George knocked on the front door.

"Gogy!" A familiar voice said.

"Tommy, what is this place? It seems so nice." George asked.

"Well it's what I call a witch's hideout!"

"What?Who made this place?" George asked.

"Me and Karl did! We were the only witches until you came!"

"Karl?! You two are witches?!" George exclaimed.

"Yeah! Come on in." Tommy said. George stepped in the cottage, which was much bigger in the inside.

"Hey Tommy, did you get George yet?" Karl said as he walked in the room.

"Yep!"

"Can someone please explain what's going on?!"

"Okay, but ya might wanna sit down for this one."

...

"So.. You're telling me that we have to break in the prison, lift the curse off of Dream, and not get caught?! Not to mention the things we have to get for the spell are extremely expensive and rare to get!!" George yelled.

"We have the money, but we need you to agree. We need 3 people for the spell, will you do it?" Karl said.

"Fine.."

"Thank you."

"It's fine, plus I want the old Dream back."

"Yesss!" Tommy said.

"Wait.. How do you have the money for the ingredients? They cost like 60 netherite, 49 diamonds, and 32 gold."

Karl pointed at Tommy. "He. Went on a bunch of missions, like 600 at minimum." Tommy chuckled nervously. "Not to mention he's a prodigy."

They spent all of their days in that cottage, laughing, and planning. Soon but surely the day had to come. The day to get Dream back.

"Everyone ready?" Karl asked.

"Yeah" Tommy said.

"The herbs?" George asked.

"I got em" Tommy said.

"Potions?"

"Yep."

"Enchantment books?"

"Yeah."

"Mkay. We got them all."

The three went to the prison, pickaxes in hand. Soon, they were on the top of the prison. All three of them chugged down a fire resistance potion and an invisibility potion and they started to mine the top of the prison. Slowly making their way to Dream's cell.

Time Skip

"Tommy?! George!? Karl!?"

Karl started to chant, when it ended Dream was tied up with what seemed to be a glowing rope.

"It's better if you don't move." Karl stated.

"George, what's going on? How did you get into the prison!?" Dream asked.

"Don't worry about it." George said.

Tommy spread some sort of powder around Dream, while George and Karl were making a separate powder with herbs. The powder that George and Karl made started to float over the 4 of them. All three started to chant, while Dream was panicking. At the end of the chant a blood curling scream was let out from Dream. Dream passed out, the curse was lifted. The three took Dream with them to the cottage to recover, most definitely Sam was going to try and kill them, but that was a worry for another day.

When the three arrived at the cottage they placed Dream on George bed, Tommy getting healing potions, while George and Karl stayed with Dream.

Time Skip

After one week of Dream laying in George's bed, he woke up. He seemed to remember everything that happened, since he started apologizing as soon as he saw Tommy.

Yep that's all your gonna get