Let's Go

When evening came around they both got dressed for a party-like scene. Li Lanfeng was in the front room. He was sitting on the sofa dressed and ready to go. He was waiting for Huang Xixia to come out of their room and boy did she not want to come out. You can blame Number Four for this one.

Let's trace back to an hour earlier. Ling Lan was back in the room when she felt the suction induced feeling pull her into the learning space. She stood I front of her lovely instructor, Number Four.

Why did she call her back? She still had a week before she resumed training. Oh, Number Nine was here too. Did they both need her at the same time?

But the moment they started talking she quickly realized why she had been called. They were deciding her outfit for her! She didn't know why they were doing it but they made Ling Lan their personal dress-up doll and forced her to try on many, many sets of clothing.

Number Four and Number Nine started bickering about her clothes.

"She needs to wear more colors! Nothing dark this time! And she's wearing a dress!" Number Four whined.

"Even if that's how you feel why does it have to be that one. It's too short!" Number Nine refused to let Ling Lan go out wearing the revealing number chosen by Number Four.

"She's going to a club-"

"You don't know that yet!"

"It's obvious!"

"That's still not an excuse!"

They couldn't stop arguing so they brought in Number Five to decide.

He thought it would be a fun opportunity to make life hard for Ling Lan, but when he saw the faces of all three ladies he couldn't say anything.

He didn't want to upset any of them in fear for his life. Where they always this scary? Why were women so difficult?

He looked away and said, "I'm not familiar with this kind of thing. What ever you choose will look great." He didn't specify who before finding the nearest exit.

Finally, Ling Lan got tired of them arguing. She decisively called Number One instead to make them stop. The moment he arrived he looked at the scene and could obviously see Ling Lan's pleading gaze and the other two disagreements.

But instead he called for Number Two and told him to solve it.

Number Two only said one thing...

"The red one..." Then he disappeared back into the shadows of Number One as if he was never there. Then with a strict voice Number One said, "She'll wear the red dress. No more questions." Then he also disappeared.

Ling Lan was dumbfounded. She called him here to stop them. Not make a decision!

...

And that's how Ling Lan ended up wearing a red single-strapped mini-dress against her will.

Ling Lan didn't want to go anymore. Why did they say this one? The dress was so impractical. And worst of all she was now being forced to where it infront of Li Lanfeng. She didn't want to wear any such thing in front of her comrades. She felt as if her dignity was going down the drain. Why did it have to be like this?

Ling Lan felt like she could cry. But she had to sulk later, they still had somewhere to be. Ling Lan braced herself and finally left the room.

When Li Lanfeng heard the door open he turned around and stopped breathing for a second.

She was wearing a red one shoulder mini-dress with black lace-up peep-toe ankle boots and a simple gold chain. Her silky, black hair was slightly curled hair and flowed down her back. Her lips were a luscious red color that invited people to bite them like a juicy red apple. And with light make-up, she looked stunning.