A new lesson

A day's work of confessing really takes a toll on the body. Ling Lan could go for some much needed rest. Just as Ling Lan was about to take that rest, she felt a familiar suction feeling from the tip of her skull. What was it now!?

Ling Lan reopened her eyes to see the excited and passionate gaze of Instructor Number Four. Her eyes were a little too seductive...

"Number Four?" Ling Lan got a little weary. Her mentor was smiling, that's not a good thing. Although she knew Instructor Number Four was teaching her the art of seduction, the aura around her seemed a little too enchanting.

"My precious baby! It's finally time to move on!"

Move on? She was confused. Didn't she say we only had the first nine to do?

Seeing Ling Lan's confusion Number Four laughed melodiously, "Oh no honey~ those were only the basics. Now that we have a little practice partner!" Practice partner? "We can get to the good stuff!"

A well manicured hand swiftly grasped Ling Lan's, a little too tightly...

"Don't worry sweety, you'll finally learn how to properly push down a man!"

Ling Lan was dragged into a new dimension where she learned about some... new things.

After seeing what Number Four truly wanted to teach her Ling Lan was horrified!

No! No way! Do what!? Practice with who!? Absolutely not!

Ling Lan wanted to turn it down instantly. But when it came to the learning space when did Ling Lan ever get the privilege of choice? Ling Lan learned about an entirely new level of shame.

She should have never fallen in love!

...

Ling Lan woke back up in a daze almost an hour later. She felt traumatized to the point that her bones weren't even hers anymore.

As Ling Lan tried to get up off the bed she realized that a certain someone wouldn't let her. A pair of fair yet strong arms were wrapped around her waist as the other cuddled deeply into her. This man was the reason for her newfound trauma!

"Leopard?"

"Hmm?" A hum of confirmation sounded in her ear.

"Let go."

"No."

"...."

Silence permeated the air. With narrowed eyes she peered down at him.

"Lanfeng."

"..."

"Let go." She tried once more.

"Not yet." His arms wrapped tighter around her. Ling Lan was about to pull him off when he suddenly shifted his position to lay down on top of her.

"Li Lanfeng, are you serious?" This was ridiculous.

"Can't we stay like this a little longer?"

"No, I want to go bath." Ling Lan wanted to get clean. Especially after that session with Number Four.

"Then let's go together!" Li Lanfeng raised his head and smiled innocently at her as if he was a child asking for candy. Ling Lan was speechless.

"NO!"

"Why not?" Li Lanfeng tilted his head to the side cutely. "We're already married, so there should be no problem, right?" He got closer to her face and smiled beautifully at her. Ling Lan for once felt like beating him up because of that smile. Since he wanted to seduce people, why doesn't he go learn from Number Four instead!

This thought didn't last too long. 'So you wanna play this game, huh?'

Ling Lan easily took hold of him and pulled him up with herself.

In his confusion he could only follow until he saw her heading to the bathroom."W-Wait!"

"Didn't you say you wanted to take a bath with me?" She jested with obvious meanings. Her eyes were serious and did a swift once over his body. Li Lanfeng suddenly felt like he was naked in front of that gaze, "Let's go!"

Just like that Li Lanfeng became stiff. He heard Ling Lan's words and couldn't move. He didn't know what to do. He didn't expect her to agree.

Satisfied with his reaction, Ling Lan chuckled and took the chance to disappear. "Don't suggest it if you're not gonna follow through, idiot." That was the last thing he heard. Her voice was riddled with mischief.

He stared into space for a few seconds before he realized he had been tricked. Ling Lan had already escaped with her clothes to the bathroom.

He sat back on the bed. Yes, he was most definitely an idiot. An idiot in love. He buried his face in the sheets. Li Lanfeng turned red in an instant at Ling Lan's teasing. But his adorable red face wouldn't have stopped anyone from seeing the deeply embedded obsession in his eyes.

In the bathroom, Ling Lan was holding her clothes with her back against the door. She dragged a hand down her face with a sigh. She looked like she could burn holes through the frosted glass door with her glare. That glare didn't stop the red from growing on her neck and ears.

"Shameless."

Ling Lan was a blushing mess.

'Why am I even in love with you!?'