Chapter 2

JJ and Emilie where playing Uno in John B's kitchen waiting for him to return from his DCS meeting.

"UNO BITCH!" Emilie yelled after winning her fourth game in a row.

JJ groaned throwing his head back "How the fuck do you keep winning?" He asked his girlfriend.

"I have the power of god and anime on my side." She said striking a pose.

JJ scoffed at the girl, but couldn't help the smile that grew on his face."You're such a dork."

"Thank you" she said walking over to let Molly inside.

"Are you staying here during Agatha?" JJ asked Emilie hoping she would be keeping him company during the storm.

"Yup," she said walking over to him an and sitting on his lap, " My dad said it's chill." He wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her temple.

Their moment was interrupted by John B entering "The Chateau".

He explained to them his situation with the DCS and that he had another meeting tomorrow.

"That's some bullshit." Emilie said petting her dog.

John B looked at the time, "Are you losers coming to surf the surge with me and Pope?"

"Yes!"

"No."

JJ looked at his girlfriend, "You're on crack if you think I'm letting you go surfing in that weather." He said pointing outside.

Emilie looked at him, rather offended, " Okay, 3 things, A:I don't do crack, my dad won't let me. 2:I'm pretty much indestructible. And D: You don't own me."

John B's eyes wandered on the couple, before JJ spoke up, " She's not going."

"J'espère qu'une trottinette te frappe la cheville. (I hope a scooter hits you in your ankles)" Emilie tells the blonde boy as she falls back on the pull out couch."

John B looks between the two then turns to JJ, "Well, have fun with that." He said pointing to the pouting girl and walking out the door.

JJ turned to the brunette girl, " Don't be a Debby downer, we can still have fun here." He smirked.

"No." She said immediately knowing what he had in mind.

"Why not?"

"Because, why so?"

He laughed with her, a few moments later they were in a heated argument on whether or not water is wet.

"You think water is wet?" JJ asked.

"Yes" Emilie answered.

"You're fucking stupid."

"Water isn't wet?"

"No water is not wet!" JJ yelled at her.

"Yes it is!" She retaliated.

"Water is what makes things wet, it isn't wet!" JJ yells "If you have a glass of water and you add more water to it was that water previously wet?!"

"Yes."

"No it's not!"

"Water is just like wet...you can't have dry water!"

JJ went silent, trying to process what she said.

"Bam! 200 IQ" She smiled, "I was right and you suck!" She did a little dance.

Next thing she knew she was being tackled onto the pulled out couch and JJ began trying to tickle her.

"I'm not ticklish, you dipstick."

"You have to be ticklish somewhere."

"Well I'm not."

He kept trying and she laughed where he got to a certain part of her ribs. "Bingo!" He smiled.

"No, no please!" She cried out while laughing.

After about 2 minutes of torture, JJ finally let her go after she had promised him head scratches later.

Later, the couple was sprawled out on the bed, Emilie kept her promise and scratched his head while telling him random things that nobody needed to hear.

"Did you know that the human anus can stretch from 6-7 inches, and a raccoon can fit in a hole as small as 3-4 inches?"

"What the fuck"

"What's your favourite big cat?"

"I don't know, babe."

"Well just think of one and we can go to bed."

"Fine," he sighed " A black panther."

"Well actually the word panther doesn't refer to just on animal."

"What?" He said actually kind of interested now.

"Well the word panther actually refers to the pantera genus, which is made up of lions, tigers, leopards and snow leopards. And you're probably thinking, "what about black panthers?" Well that's exactly what they are black panthers. We use that to describe a member of the pantera genus that has a mutation that turns them black it happens to jaguars and leopards. Since it's more dominant in leopards and Jaguars, most black panthers are actually melanated jaguars. But if a lion got this mutation it would also be a black panther."

"Interesting, can we go to bed now?"

"Fine."Emilie sighed.

She turned the light off and called Molly on the bed with them.

"Goodnight Em, I love you."

"I Love you too."

John B came back not long after smiling to himself when he saw his friends cuddled up on the couch.