九 violences.

‎‎

‎‎

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝕹𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝖈𝐨𝐦𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝖛𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

‎‎

‎‎

THE SOUND OF INTENSITY, revenge, thrill and bloodlust all filled the air of the venue. two gangs from the same region, having a face off against each other. while other neighbouring gangs sat aside to spectate.

as for niwa y/n, the girl had no idea why she even came here in the first place. maybe it was to provide support, maybe to see a bunch of teenagers getting killed and beaten up, or maybe, it was to rush to mikey's aid when he needed it.

she felt out of place, seeing a brawl unfold in front of her. a real gang fight. that one thing she would never have thought of even being involved in. but something in her veins just decided to force her out of her comfort zone to such a chaotic place such as this. y/n could see that takemichi hanagaki was feeling the same as she was.

takemichi waited for the right moment to set things right, but there was never a right moment in these kinds of situations. instead, he felt like a pain in the ass just standing at the battlefield where people were fighting all around him. he was bound to be beaten up next.

mitsuya takashi brought the yellow-haired male back to his senses, reminding him that he was on the battlefield, and that he needed to fight in order to make changes.

chifuyu matsuno then saw the distressed face of takemichi— an almost crying takemichi surfacing. with no hesitation, chifuyu went to aid the crybaby hero, giving a few motivational words before they went down to business with takemichi's first hit in the fight.

a feeling of relief washed over y/n upon seeing the current situation. there was no reason for her to be worried after all. but the moment she saw the other side of the brawl, she started growing worried again. the stronger fighters were facing off, including her brother.

there was no time to be watching and quietly observing everything. for a clutched knuckle could be seen from the corner of her eyes. a sneak attack. she blocked the attack with just mere defense of her arms, tumbling in the process.

"ehhh~ not bad for a woman," a monotonous voice chuckled and a pair of piercing ruby red eyes looked down at her shorter form. "i've always wanted to see a woman fighter." his lips curved into a sadistic smile and in a flash, he was right in front of the girl's face, a punch landed on her lower abdomen.

y/n winced, falling backwards and coughing with a terrified face. her hands were clutching to her stomach, groaning in agony, while her puncher sighed and rubbed his knuckles. "that fucking hurt, woman."

the male frowned at you. "you really are as tough as your brother, huh? wearing a protective metal corset underneath your shirt. that's basically cheating! now when will you stop your act and get up to fight me fair 'n square, miss prodigy?"

her cries of pain had died down, complete silence took over her as she softly let out a chuckle, barely audible to the male who tilted his head at her sudden lack of reaction. "oi, you dead?" he squatted down to her level and brushed some of her hair out of her face to reveal a darkened face with a deranged smile.

"kill yourself." y/n said and quicker than his eyes could follow, he was already on the ground with a pocket knife stabbed right beside his face on the ground. with the girl sitting atop him, her face now stoic, a pencil right in front of his eyes. a single push would blind the male, so he remained calm— but internally shocked at her quick reflexes.

"zen kaoru, second year and captain of kessho junior high's basketball team." she sighed, slowly shutting her eyes closed. there was no way she could keep looking down at the male like this. "... my junior."

kaoru's eyes widened y/n's words. how could she tell that it was him? he looked completely different from what he was at school, even attempting to knock her out. in that moment, kaoru regretted ever laying a finger on the girl.

"i'm sorry, niwa-san. i knew you were associated with the tokyo manji gang and was interested to see what you contributed to the gang. but i ended up being on the ground by your hands," he admitted, looking as if he was about to cry if a string in his eyes was cut.

y/n remained quiet. her e/c eyes staring down at the boy younger than her, while her hands were slowly pulled back from ever the slightest movement in the pencil to make contact with the boy's ruby eyes.

she stood up from sitting on his stomach only to have her spin the pen around and before anyone could keep up, her pencil was stabbed through someone's fingers.

they winced in pain, immediately retracting their hands to themselves only to groan in pain from the impact. kaoru sat up and watched as his senior, who he thought hated violence so much— kicked the person in pain as they flew with a painful grunt.

now her pen covered in hot red liquid, the girl tossed it away, sighing for who knows how many times. "i'm rebelling against myself. is that a good or bad thing, zen?" she glanced her head behind, her stoic façade now turned into a slight expression of fear.

kaoru had no idea what to reply. questions like that weren't always asked from him, so he had zero thoughts and opinions to share. although, there was one thing that he clearly knew of.

"you're a menace."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

a/n: kaoru's an oc with the faceclaim
of sougo okita from gintama 😭😭