十九 love.

‎‎

‎‎

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝕹𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

‎‎

SPICY AND SALTY CHEESE sausages tasted below average tonight. not a single of its well known bursting flavours seemed to pop against her tongue while being chewed on.

it simply did not have the chance to feel like popping a burst of cheese. nowadays was filled with a heartbreaking and depressing aura from everywhere she went.

even her umbrella; her best companion lost its shine under the natural sunlight where it would be beaming and showing off its purple. it simply matched its owner's mood, referring to her on whether it would show its true colour or not.

how dark, so cruel.

"mind if i join you?" mikey stood still, hands carrying a packet of snacks; most probably dorayaki, and a worn out look across his face.

her mind travelled back to the same exact moment that happened a few months back when she was still unknown for her brains, and partially brawns.

everything around the girl seemed to keep repeating, with almost the same sentences, scenarios, moods and so on. it made her think that— that was the curse she had to bear living with. or it was all a warning, a sign, for future and upcoming events.

she nodded, trying to change the scenario from momentarily to quickly but kept the scene where she shifted to the side and gave him the permission to sit beside her. she was located at the park, in the middle of the night where she would eat her feelings away or let it all out.

the moon watched the girl every time, illuminating its silvery shines onto her skin. It would quietly listen as she talked, not caring if the nearby people would think that she was insane; out of her mind.

she simply needed somewhere to let go, and the park right under the clear view of the silver disc is where she would always go.

"do you have a dream?"

the male asked, never really knowing what her dreams are. if he wanted to start anything serious with her, he needed to know her dreams. So that one day he could fulfil it for, or with her.

"a dream?" she answered question with question before taking a bite out of the stick of cheese filled snack. it started tasting like it was supposed to taste like. she could start feeling the sweet and spicy flavour of the cheese hiding in the finely chopped and seasoned meat.

"i... forgot."

his face fell into a deadpan at her reply. who forgets their own dreams? a stupidly comedic face formed in mikey's face not long after and when he was about to say something, he got cut off by her, "but, if you would allow me to put a slot for a new one; it's to stay with you until the end."

a chuckle left his lips, a cold breath of the winter season— almost to the season of spring, hitching in the night. he never thought that it would be this difficult to talk to her after all this time.

the boy was always seen beaming, finding ways to make some, any kinds of noises and to lighten up darkness with his light. it was him who needed to be lightened up now. one way or the other, he would have to face his own problems.

he didn't want to leave her. he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. he wanted to experience new things with her and create memorable moments with the girl of his dreams. and the boy would make that come true by telling her four simple words.

"y/n, i love you."

──────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.