十八 souls.

‎‎

‎‎

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝕰𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖘𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝖘𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬.

‎‎

THERE IZANA LAID, life oozed out in a dark red river, drowning him. his lavender eyes grew as vacant as ever, the purple hue turning greyish.

the moon had weep its silver tears upon him as a ghostly wave of death loomed over the abandoned site. the winter soon rained small pieces of shining cotton candies, adding up more to the grieving picture that stopped in front of everyone present.

the male whom she saw as one of her friends and biggest childhood memories had ceased to exist, fading away.

izana apologised, knowing that y/n was watching from above. but she couldn't hear a word, for he whispered the softest tone to mikey. he apologised for the murder of her cat, shedding a single tear of regret.

mikey was then given a task to protect her from the evils of being involved with the underground. and cash left behind for the hospital bills of the defeated kaoru.

y/n glanced behind at kaoru who happened to move a little, watching as his fingers twitched. she scurried to him, sitting him upwards and brushing a strand of his hair out from his face.

he looked ruined, from head to toe. from the brutal punches, kicks, slaps, hits and so on. it was too much. too much to make himself a sacrifice to protect his senior. it was a heroic act.

the female let out a tired sighed, feeling everything go out of place. on her side, it was finally over. but she believed that the score wasn't settled on takemichi's side.

there was nothing they could do, only to sit back and watch.

mikey sent commands, and the commands started their move. but he stayed behind, looking around at the state of the fight.

"mikeyy~!" yato called out, waving at him with a soft smile. the said male looked up, eyes widening at the sight of the niwa siblings staring down, and someone he isn't familiar with.

"yato-oji! brainy-chan! … and a random dude," he called out, feeling himself smile at the sight of his favourite siblings, and a random dude. but he only frowned at the even more empty-looking y/n.

as much as he wanted to know what in the world happened, he had more things to do. so he was left to contemplate and procrastinate.

"we're fine! just go!" yato shouted, shooting mikey a thumbs up of approval. "we'll just use a tenjiku man to do our deeds!" said the female, sending chills down the spines of the tenjiku men.

the blonde-haired male smiled in ease. he knew he could trust the niwa siblings, for they were professional enough to handle things. for now, he could simply aid takemichi with the rest.

"yea. i'll go first. see you guys soon!"

"sure man. take care!" yato replied, y/n waving a simple good-bye, and kaoru, just watching as they interacted— too weak to do anything.

today, was history.