十五 violets.

‎‎

‎‎

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝕱𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖛𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝖋𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.

‎‎

‎‎

CATS ARE FLUFFY LITTLE animals that bring joy and warmth to an individual. they never failed to make someone's day happy, thus being loved by everyone in any circumstances.

a small black cat recently became a follower— a pet to a quiet girl. she found the feline by the streets, meowing with such a tired voice inside a ragged box. it must've been calling out for help for some time now, but being ignored, it still wouldn't give up.

cats are never a thing that y/n was fond of. in fact, she was never fond or interested in any animals or such, especially the furry ones. the girl wasn't taught how to find things cute or beautiful, only to find the quality and value of it.

but the cat that stood out the minority in the dark with its violet eyes managed to inflict some value into the little girl's mind. she took it home and took care of it as her own soul, even naming it violet, in relevance to its eyes.

the next thing she knew, violet found a friend for its owner. an older boy with milky white hair and tan skin. he had the same violet eyes as the cat, which explained why it was so drawn at him at first sight.

the older boy spoke funny japanese, telling y/n that he wasn't at all a citizen but a foreigner who settled here. with her being a language expert, started talking— in a nonchalant and unbothered way, making the first move to ask questions before introducing herself.

soon, they became friends.

and soon, y/n would get to experience a different cycle of emotions that would ruin her all-over.

kurokawa izana stood still, fingers wrapped around a big block of stone. blood coated the stone, his fingers and his clothes along with his tan skin. on his face spreaded a deranged smile that held every intention of doing what he just commited.

a murder— on an animal. on violet, the young niwa's cat and her furry friend. it laid lifeless on the ground with a pool of blood drowning its soul and y/n's heart. the violet that seemed to drain out of the cat's eyes had been engraved into her mind, the color violet that was the same as izana's.

it put ultimate fear into y/n, an overflowing mix of emotions blending together like a mixed-fruit milkshake. unknown of what to feel, how to react at the sight of who she thought was her friend who just killed her cat.

y/n simply twisted her feet and walked into darkness, never returning, while she felt the corner of her eyes that flowed hot and salty liquid— down to her cheek.

ⵢ₊˚.

"can you stay out for the battle with tenjiku?" mikey softly asked. "i don't want to involve you in my problems anymore."

the sano and niwa were seated on the pavement just outside the doors of the shrine, staring straight into the woods. they were both alone to discuss furthermore, since y/n was good at strategizing, even in the most simplest way.

the female stayed quiet. she never had intentions to involve herself in any of these, and now the man responsible was sitting her aside, while he probably had intentions on getting himself destroyed by a foreigner who had personal issues of pure envy and hatred against him.

"hey, your problem, my problem. i'm in your gang for a reason. so i'm not staying out," she replied, meaning every single word that slid off her tongue. her eyes stern when she uttered those words.

mikey knew there was no way to put her out of the fight with tenjiku— even if it meant he had to force her. he would never lay a single finger on her in terms of violence. the sano felt himself smiling at her words. there was never once where she would fail to make him a little loved.

"okay. you can participate. but please, don't get yourself killed. it's tenjiku we're talking about," he said, smiling at her, as she simply nodded in response.

for the rest of the night after the tokyo manji gang's meeting ; the two of them sat in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's warmth.

nothing could tear them apart.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

a/n: soz for the lack of updates!
i was busy with life & i made a
discord server (csm themed) so if
you could, please join & have fun!!
the link is in my bio :p