Finally Out

3rd person POV

As Mono smashed the music box, Six let out a deafening shriek and Mono could see her shrinking. Eventually, Six was back to her normal self. Mono and Six stared at each other for what seemed like hours, both of them in disbelief of what just happened. They looked around to see the walls of the Signal Tower crumble and transform into a disgusting mound of flesh and eyes. Six and Mono looked back at each other before screaming, "RUN!!!!" Mono grabbed Six's hand and bolted out of the room. Six looked at Mono, "What happened? Why is my music box broken?" "No time to explain! We have to get out of here!" Mono answered. Six let go of Mono's hand and ran in front of him, leaving him behind. However, Mono didn't care. As long as they were both safe, he could care less about who got away first. He tripped just when he got to the exit, holding his foot in pain. He looked back at Six, and yelled, "WAIT!" She turned around, looked at the door, then back at him, and hesitated before reaching her hand towards him. He got up and ran for Six and the large, glowing door behind her. Suddenly, everything slowed down. "LOOK OUT!", Six shrieked and pointed to a part of the bridge that has broken. Mono jumped as fast as he could and grabbed Six's hand.
Six's POV
I stared down at Mono as he dangled off the edge. He looks just like the man who took me. He's... he's..... he's that man. I refused to believe it. He's too nice. He rescued me from that cabin. He fought bloodthirsty students to save me. Maybe, if I escape with him, he won't become that man. Maybe he'll protect me, like he's done ever since we first met. I pulled him up with all my strength. He looked surprised, it's almost like he expected me to drop him. I ran towards the exit making sure he wouldn't fall. We ran into the transmission before falling onto a soft rug. Mono stared at me with tears in his eyes. His smile is so cute.
Mono's POV
I can't believe it. She...... saved me? I thought she would drop me, I guess she's not as heartless as I thought. I hugged her while crying. "Thank you" was all I could say. "Well, I mean, why wouldn't I save you? You literally risked your life for me so many times.", Six responded, "Now come on. Let's get out of here, I don't want to get kidnapped again." She laughed. We walked out of the house, only to be greeted by a weird woman in a blue dress with a pink bow. She had grayish-brownish skin with tentacles instead of hands. Multiple green eyes and blackish-brown skin (most likely her skull) were showing under her skin. She had red-brown hair that flowed outwards. She also didn't have legs for some reason.

""Hello, I'm the protector, but you can call me Ava

""Hello, I'm the protector, but you can call me Ava." Her voice was surprisingly quiet, but calming. "Are you two lost?", She looked at us , wondering where we came from. Six answered, "Hello, we just escaped from that tower over there and we don't know where else to go." She explained. Ava got excited, "Follow me then! I have a place you can stay at! There are other kids there, I'm sure you all will get along!" Six was about to object before I said, "Thank you ma'am! We're more than happy to come with you!" I took Six's hand and followed the lady. She lead us to a boat with 2 other kids. "Hey, who are you?" A boy in a blue raincoat asked us.

"I'm Mono and this is Six!" I said, watching Six frown at me

"I'm Mono and this is Six!" I said, watching Six frown at me. "My name's Ray, and this is Madison." Ray pointed to a girl who wore a mug that looked like it was on the verge of shattering.

She waved at me and Six before looking down and fidgeting with a stick

She waved at me and Six before looking down and fidgeting with a stick. Ray glared at her before looking back at us, "Sorry, she's not much of a talker." "Neither is Six, guess they already have something in common." We both laughed at my joke. "This is gonna be a long ride." Six mumbled.
———————————————————————————
Hey, let me know if you like the story so far! If there's anything I should change, please let me know. Anyway, goodbye! Hope you like this!