We Meet Again

3rd Person's POV
The kids had been exploring the house for probably days now. They were all dirty, hungry, and they desperately wanted to go back, but they couldn't find their way to the main area. Some of the kids wanted to go rescue Static, but they knew that it would be too risky, so they decided not to. The inside of the house was surprisingly big, despite the outside looking like a small, worn out cottage. The kids had just gone to sleep in a closet, except for Mono. He was looking through the book the Collector gave him. "What are you doing, Mono? Go to sleep." Rabbit said, rubbing her eyes. Mono shook his head, not wanting to turn his gaze to her. She got up and went over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Come on, you haven't slept in days. You can end up dying that way, ya know." Mono glared at her and smacked her hand away, "I don't care! I just want to find Six! Every second that you guys are sleeping or goofing off are seconds that we could spend looking for Six!" He shouted, standing up and pulling Rabbit's hair, making her look at him. Rabbit lifted up her bangs to look at Mono, something she only did when she was really upset. She started tearing up and yanked her hair out of his hands, running off to a corner and crying. At this point some of the kids had woken up. Ash looked at Mono, holding Anna and covering her ears. "Dude, you really need some sleep. You're going crazy." "I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!" Mono yelled. "If you guys aren't gonna take this seriously, I'll go find Six myself!" He went out of the door only to stop for a moment. The kids watched as he took a few steps back and fell backwards onto the floor. Ice put her head on his chest. "He's alive, he just passed out." Ash sighed of relief. "Somebody pick him up, we're gonna find Six and get out of here." Honey picked him up while stroking his hair and followed the kids. They went down multiple flights of stairs before they got to a dilapidated-looking area. The wallpaper was peeling and was so dark it looked almost black, the floor had liquid on it that was either blood, water, spit, or other liquids the kids didn't even want to know about, and almost every door was either broken or chained up. They stopped and stared in shock as the Protector came rushing down the hall. "W-what are you all doing? You c-can't leave! Not yet!" She said, blocking their way. "We know why you want us, Ava. Just let us leave if you really care about us." Dawn said, glaring at Ava. "I won't! The outside world is too dangerous for you all! We're only keeping you here so that you won't die out there!" Ava cried, trying to grab the kids. 2 voices came out from behind her. "Who are you talking to?" Seven said, tugging on her dress. Lucy held onto one of her tentacles, "Are these the other kids?" She asked. The kids looked at the other 2 in shock, those poor kids didn't even know why they were there. Then, a kid poked his head out from behind Ava's neck and jumped down, somehow not getting hurt. He ran over to Mono, who was now awake and very annoyed, and the others and walked around them. "Who are you guys? Why are you all down here?" He asked as the kids looked away from him.

 "Who are you guys? Why are you all down here?" He asked as the kids looked away from him

The Protector looked at the kids in horror before screaming in pain. The kids turned their attention to her and saw that a knife was sliding down her chest. It was pulled out and she fell to the floor, a puddle of blood quickly forming around her. Seven and Lucy backed up and the others watched in horror as the Collector glared at the kids with a smile. "Looking for this?" He asked, holding up Six, who was unconscious.
———————————————————————————
Apologies for the late update, I took a break for a while.