Ash and the Mysterious Robe

Ash's POV
After lunch, we all left the kitchen and I expected Six to walk away and forget about our interaction, but she followed me, waiting to hear my story. I climbed up one of the bunk beds, sat down, and reluctantly told her how I found the robe.
"Before Ms. Ava found me, I lived in an abandoned hospital. When I came there through a broken window, I saw a flashlight that won't stop flickering and a whole bunch of mannequins. I took the flashlight and had to climb through the vents to avoid them. For some reason I smelt burning flesh, and eventually I found where it came from." I started to tear up, having to remember what I did. "I opened an incinerator to see what was burnt, and I saw a dead body. It still had some of it's flesh left, and it had scraps of clothing around it. I hadn't eaten for days when I went to that hospital, so I-" I started crying, and I felt Six hug me for comfort. "I had to eat him.....it was the only edible thing there and I was on the brink of starvation. I kept walking around in there, looking for anything that would keep me safe. I opened an old room to see a bloody robe, claw marks, and a broken weight. I took the robe, and I dragged the weight with just in case those mannequins tried to get me. I was hiding behind a reception desk before I saw Ms. Ava come in. I looked up to see her, and she noticed me and walked towards me. She asked if I was lost, of course I said yes. I followed her to her boat, and she took me here." Six let go of me and looked at me. "You've had a lot of trauma, huh? Do you remember your family?" She asked. I shook my head, "No, the only thing I remember about them was that they threw me out of the house when I was really young. I don't know why." She sat next to me and laid her head down on my shoulder. "Neither do I, I just remember being in a cabin for way too long, then Mono saved me and we had to fight a lot of monsters." We quickly turned our heads to the sound of screaming and scratching, and went down to check it out. It was from a locked door. Mono went towards it before Honey went up to him and turned him around.

"You can't unlock that

"You can't unlock that. It's too high up and Ava said something dangerous is in there." Mono rolled his eyes, "Someone's in there and they want to get out! They're probably really scared, we need to help them!" He pleaded to let us help whoever was in there. I heard Rabbit start looking around and saying, "Where's the Protector, she'll sort this out."

Mono ignored everyone's pleas to get away from the door

Mono ignored everyone's pleas to get away from the door. He dragged a stool to the door, unlocked it, and opened the door. We looked inside, shocked at what we saw.
————————————————————————
Two chapters in one day woah 😳