The End

Mono's POV
I couldn't believe my eyes. Six was right in front of me, but she wasn't okay. I ran towards the Collector. "GIVE HER BACK!" I screamed. Damian bent down to my level and looked at Six. "Oh, Mono, haven't you learnt anything? Everytime you're with Six you put her in dangerous situations. I watched you two the whole time. I saw everything you put this poor girl through. Maybe she'd be better off dead, that way she won't have to deal with your problems anymore." He walked off and went over to a large hole in the middle of the floor, holding Six over it. "I didn't choose to put her through that! I didn't know that she would've gotten kidnapped! Don't drop her, please!" I begged, looking at Damian, then Six, then the hole. It was dark and I could hear hundreds of thousands of rats down there. Six woke up and looked around. I saw her look at me and say, "Mono?" She saw Damian holding her over the hole and screamed. She kicked and cried,  but Damian wouldn't let go. Suddenly, he let go of her hood. Luckily she was close enough for me to grab her hand. Damian saw this, and tried to run towards me to push me into the hole, but then part of the floor he was standing on fell, causing him to lose his balance and fall into the hole. We all watched in horror as the rats devoured him whole, making him scream in pain.
I pulled Six up and lead her to the other kids. 20 went over to Six and hugged her tightly. "You guys came for me." Six said, hugging 20 back. Honey smiled, "Of course we did, we'd never leave a kid behind." "Oh, that reminds me, there are a lot of kids in the room I was kept in, and Damian left his keys in that room. Do you guys want to save them?" Six asked, pointing to a room at the far end on the hallway. We agreed to save them, and Six took us to the room. All of the kids saw us and started whispering to themselves. Steven grabbed the keys and gave them to May, as he was too small to hold them. May unlocked all the cages, despite getting disturbed while looking at the conditions these poor kids were in. A girl with brown, unkempt hair spoke up. "I thought I'd never get out of there." She said, noticing Steven. "Sis!" He said, running into her arms. They hugged each other and followed us to a large door. Six helped me reach the handle, and we opened it to see a beautiful garden and an endless ocean. We ran outside and looked at the flowers. As everyone else played and talked, Six went up to me. "So where do we go now?" She asked. I shrugged, "That doesn't matter now. What matters is that we're out of there." I looked up at one of the windows and saw that Tina girl waving at us with a psychotic smile on her face. I rolled my eyes at her and talked to Six. The girl we saw with Ava came over. "Hi, I'm Lucy. You're Mono and Six, right? I have some questions for you two." Lucy pulled out a notepad and asked us stuff about our adventure through the Pale City and this place, all the while I thought about how lucky we were to end up here. It did get bad, but at least we saved everyone and now we were free.
———————————————————————————
That's the end of this story! I hope you all enjoyed it!
Lmk if you want a sequel to this one!