Freakout

3rd Person POV
Steven walked towards Mono to comfort him, but was immediately shoved onto the floor by him. "I don't need your help!" Mono cried, hugging his knees and laying on his side. Despite his claim, he allowed Steven to come back to him and sit down next to him. "It's gonna be okay, Mono. We'll get Six, and maybe even the other trapped kids, if they're still alive." Steven said, stroking Mono's hair soothingly. Mono looked at Steven while wiping his tears, "Are you lying?" Steven smiled and shook his head, "Of course not. We're gonna kill that guy and save everyone." Mono got up, no longer crying. He looked at everyone and opened the door, "Come on, let's get out of here." The other kids followed Mono, trying to be as quiet as possible. Meredith had fallen asleep on the floor, so for now, getting out was less risky. The kids climbed up a shelf and climbed through a vent. Ice swatted at flies, "Why are there so many bugs in here?" Dawn rolled her eyes, "It's not that big of a deal, chill out." They fell onto a bed of corpses and looked around. Snow looked down and started screaming, "HOLY **** THERE ARE DEAD BODIES IN HERE!!!!!" She jumped off of the bodies and ran to the farthest corner of the room. Rabbit glared at her, "Language, Snow!" Mono ignored them and looked for a way out. He pointed to a broken part of the ceiling. "Hey guys, look! There's a gap in the ceiling! Maybe we can find something to stack up to there." Ash found a ladder and dragged in to the gap. "This is kinda short, but it might work." Mono agreed and climbed up. He got everyone's attention and said, "Alright everyone, I'm gonna help you guys up then you'll help me up, is that alright with you guys?" The kids nodded and climbed up, having to struggle to get up since some kids were heavier than Mono and even with him on the ladder, it was still hard to get up. Eventually they all managed to get up. Honey grabbed Mono's arms and pulled him up with little to no effort. They walked through the dark area, occasionally stumbling or tripping on something. 20 saw a small light and ran towards it, almost falling into a weird room. She looked down it , and to her surprise, Meredith was in there and was looking around for the children. She looked into boxes, smashed vases, and looked behind shelves. 20 looked at the other kids and motioned them to the light. They all saw the woman look around, gradually getting more frustrated. Mono pointed to a bathroom next to her. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil from Rabbit and wrote out their plan. They would jump in and hide from Meredith, then they would run into the bathroom, turn on the unusually large bathtub faucet, lure her into it, then turn on a lever and electrocute her, then climb onto the top of a toilet and wait until it's safe to leave. Everyone agreed with Mono's plan and hesitated before jumping into the room. Meredith saw them and shrieked, "You VERMIN!!!!!!" She ran towards them, reaching her arms out to grab them. Rabbit jumped onto the rim of the bathtub and turned on the faucet, which flowed out black water at an alarming rate for some reason. She jumped onto a shelf on top of the bathtub and watched Meredith get in, reaching for the shelf. Ash ran onto the sink and jumped to the lever, grabbing onto it as Ray grabbed his legs. The kids ran out of the bathroom as fast as they could, watching Meredith try to escape as she was electrocuted. Mono looked at the woman, slightly feeling bad as he heard her screams and cries for mercy. Eventually, her screams were quiet and her charred body, now limp, hung over the bathtub. The power went out and the kids saw a little kid crawl out from a tv stand. A TV covered their face and they had blood all over their clothes.

"I heard the mean lady start screaming, is it safe to come out now?" They asked the kids, slowly walking towards them, looking around

"I heard the mean lady start screaming, is it safe to come out now?" They asked the kids, slowly walking towards them, looking around. Mono walked up to the kid, "Uhhh, yeah, she's dead. Who are you?" He said, pointing to the corpse in the bathroom. The kid stared at Meredith's body before looking back at Mono. "My name's Static, that lady was looking for me before you guys showed up." The kid said. Mono took Static's hand and lead them to the others. "Well, you're safe now, come on, we're gonna save my friend and get out of here."
———————————————————————————
So uh yea Meredith is dead now
I've been wanting to bring Static into the story earlier, but I didn't know which scene to put them in
Hope you guys like this part!