I Hope She's Okay

Six's POV
I awoke to kids crying and begging for someone to save them. It barely fazed me now, as that's what I've been hearing every day, with the Collector coming in every few days and telling them to shut up or just making sure we weren't trying to break the cages. I looked at the music box and went up to it. It had dust on it and it looked kind of like my old one, but the colors had faded and it had scratches on it, despite that I still tried to use it. I turned the lever on the top of it with some difficulty, and it started playing this lovely song (the song is Prison Toys.) I sat beside the music box and looked at it. It reminds me of when Mono saved me from the Hunter's cabin, I remember how scared I was. I wasn't used to people being nice, and I thought that boy had left when I saw him in the forest. I guess he came back for me when he saw me get captured. The sound of a woman screaming pulled me out from my thoughts. It was so loud, almost every kid in there covered their ears. I wondered if that was from the other kids. I can only pray that it was, and that they were coming to save me.
Ava's POV
I sat in the boat, trying to sleep. The silence is scary, but it can be weirdly comforting. I looked over at the kids I saved. One of them was a boy I found in the Maw, and he had brown hair that covered his eyes. He had on a blue shirt and pants with a chain on his foot. He had little nomes sleeping next to him, I don't get how they can be so attached to him. The other kid was a girl who I found in the school, and she had dark brown hair in braids with a red bow. She had on one of the school uniforms, which she probably stole from one of those students to disguise herself, which I don't blame her, those kids are terrifying and they'll kill anyone who doesn't look like them. She also had a bag with her, which she probably found while heading to the school.

 She also had a bag with her, which she probably found while heading to the school

I could here the kids talking in the back. "I'm Lucy, who are you?" The girl said, going to the boy and sitting by him. "I'm Seven," the boy answered, shaking her hand while the nomes looked at Lucy and hid behind Seven, "Nice to meet you, Lucy." The kids talked while Lucy showed Seven the stuff is her bag, which were pictures, an old camera, and some pencils. They didn't seem to be tired, but I didn't mind. Before I closed my eyes, I could see Lucy pull out a picture of what looked to be her with a girl in a uniform, and I could see her smile and put it back, going back to talking with Seven.
————————————————————————
Saw one of my OCs and decided to show her and RK in this chapter.
Hope you guys are liking the story so far!