Hunter

3rd Person POV
"Perfect! Now I'll just get back to the Pale City and give these to the Reporter! He'll be so proud when he finds out that Mono found Tina and her lackeys!" A boy said, taking pictures of the kids from a storage room.

He looked at a dark brown toad that was resting on his foot, "Ya hear that, Smelly? We're gonna get to see Mommy and Papa!" The boy said enthusiastically, picking up Smelly

He looked at a dark brown toad that was resting on his foot, "Ya hear that, Smelly? We're gonna get to see Mommy and Papa!" The boy said enthusiastically, picking up Smelly. He put the camera around his neck and turned around to leave before he saw another kid. "What did I tell you, Hunter? Don't leave without me! And change your frog's name, Smelly is a stupid name." The girl said, leaning on the doorway, glaring at him.

Hunter looked at her with the most hurt expression and held Smelly close to his face

Hunter looked at her with the most hurt expression and held Smelly close to his face. "First of all, Holly, he's a toad, not a frog. GET IT RIGHT. Second of all, I wasn't going to leave without you. I didn't know where you were and I'm not gonna risk getting found to get you. Third of all, Smelly is a cool name, Holly isn't." He shot back. Holly stomped over to him and grabbed him by the front of his sweater."I'm not getting captured and killed while you get out of here and get to see your parents. They're probably dead anyways." She let go of him and pushed him into the wall, walking off. "Let's go, we have to get this stuff to the Reporter." Holly said, climbing up to a small window. Hunter followed, putting Smelly in a small bag filled with pictures and papers. They were about to leave before they heard a small voice say, "Hey, wait for me!" It was Tulip, the one in charge of the kids, despite Holly's bossy nature.

Holly rolled her eyes and looked at zaem, narrowing her eyes

Holly rolled her eyes and looked at zaem, narrowing her eyes. "Where were you? We were about to leave without you!" She questioned as Tulip looked down. "I was looking for you guys, you know that I'm supposed to be in charge of you both," Zae responded, walking towards the kids, "I know I'm younger than you but you still have to listen to me. Now come on" Holly reluctantly agreed, hating the idea of not being in charge. "I'm the oldest, why should I have to listen to a 10 year old?" She thought, jumping out of the window and putting a dark purple camera with a bag in a dark red wagon. The kids used one of the Protector's boats to get back to the Pale City, where they went to an old building and were greeted by a figure wearing a black robe. His glowing blue eyes glared at the kids before a claw-like hand reached out from the robe. "Do you have them?" A deep, gravelly voice spoke. Tulip took Hunter and Holly's bags, took the pictures out from them, and gave them to the Reporter, "Yes, sir. Hopefully they're enough for today." The Reporter looked at the pictures before looking back at the children. "Yes, yes, these are perfect. Now come along Tulip, we have to talk." He brought zaem inside and put his arm around zaem as both of them at down on a couch that was barely holding together. "I hope those two weren't too difficult for you to handle, I know Holly can be a pain." Zae looked at him and smiled, "They're weren't too bad, dad. Holly is really mean though, when are you going to send her home?" The Reporter looked back at Holly and Hunter, who were outside chasing each other in the rain, then looked back at Tulip. "You know I don't have the heart to do that, Tulip. Her parents disappeared long ago." He said, grabbing the pictures. "Where's that Six girl? She's not in any of these pictures." Tulip looked at him and replied, "Oh, that Collector guy took her and a bunch of other kids, didn't Hunter tell you? He was one of those kids." The Reporter stared at the pictures in shock. No, he needed her and Mono. They were strong, determined, and had power not even the Reporter could comprehend. It shouldn't have been this hard to get to those kids. If only Six had dropped Mono.
———————————————————————————
Srry for this story taking longer, I've had a busy day lol.
I didn't add in a picture of the Reporter bc his design is pretty basic, like it's just a black robe with glowing blue eyes.
EDIT: Also, i feel like this is unnecessary but if anyone wants to know what the Reporter's hands looked like, look up the demons from The Promised Neverland and that's what the Reporter's hands look like (he doesn't actually look like the demons, he looks like an old man with melting skin and holes in his skin.)