Who is She?

3rd Person POV
Nobody could believe what they saw. In that room was a young gray-haired girl, probably 13 at most, with a nome sitting right in front of the doorway, just staring at the kids. She was wearing a nome hat, a light brown shawl over a brown-orange dress, with black boots and a necklace with a nome charm. Her little nome friend had on a dark magenta bow and was clutching her arm.

The kids looked at her in shock

The kids looked at her in shock. The girl looked surprisingly healthy despite being locked in that room for who knows how long. She got up, walked to Mono, and shook his hand. "Hi. I'm Noma Thanks for saving me, I thought I would never get out of there." She said, holding her friend while it tried to hide underneath her shawl. Mono smiled at her and said cheerfully, "No problem! I'm always happy to help!" The other kids looked at Noma in surprise. They thought she was a dangerous monster, or an animal that had gone feral, not some girl with a weird hat on. The Protector ran in, freaking out at what she saw.
Ava's POV
Oh no, they opened the door. Why, why, WHY?! I floated in, seeing what they did. I told them countless times not to open that door, otherwise they'd get killed by some monstrous- Wait, that's not a monster. It's a girl, and a strange one at that. Why does she have a nome hat on? "I'm terribly sorry for keeping you in there, the door was locked when I first came here, and when I heard the scratching and yelling I thought you were some kind of monster." I apologized to her, hoping she'd accept it. She looked at me, "It's fine, I understand. It was pretty bad in there, but at least I'm out now." She accepted it, thank God. I looked at the clock, it's getting late. "Children, it's time for bed! Come on!" I lead them to their bedroom and tucked them in, some of the kids took of their hoods, hats, and coats but for some reason the Six girl kept her raincoat on. She said it made her feel safe. I made sure they were all asleep and walked out.
Noma's POV
I really couldn't believe it, that boy got me out. I heard them talking, so I decided to shout for help, but I didn't expect them to help. I thought they were just going to run and scream, like they always did. I was still kinda mad at the woman for keeping me locked in there, but who could blame her? If I saw a locked door and heard scary noises coming from it, I'd keep the door locked, too. As I drifted off to sleep, I could hear the faint sound of a sewing machine and grumbling. Wonder who that could be.....
———————————————————————————
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!