Home

Six POV
I was beyond mad. Mono took us to this stranger's boat so she can take us to her "home". She's probably just gonna eat us. Or even worse, take us to the Nest. Does that place even still exist? "Hey, Six, are you still mad at me?" Mono asked. "Well I don't know, maybe I won't be if she actually takes us somewhere and doesn't make us her next meal." I spat back at him. "It's gonna be fine, if there are other kids on here she might not be lying." He told me. Ray, Ava, and Madison had already fallen asleep. Im surprised that Madison didn't even take off her mug, she must've been really tired. "I should go to sleep, it's late" I thought to myself before laying down next to Mono and slowly falling asleep.
Mono POV
I hugged Six while she slept. She looks so peaceful. I took of my coat to use it as a blanket for us, and drifted off to sleep.
8 HOURS LATER
I woke up to someone poking me with a stick. "GET UP SLEEPYHEAD!! WE'RE HERE!!!" I heard a girl say. "Let him rest, he's had a lot happen to him." Six told her, taking the stick away. I sat up, "Where are we?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. I saw a house that bent and distorted. Six helped me up and Ava explained, "This is my house, don't worry, it's not as bad as you think." She took us to the house. Oh. My. God. It was huge. There were large bunk beds, 2 play areas, and a whole bunch of doors. A little girl wearing a ripped bag and a brown dress walked up to me and hugged me.

"Hi, I'm Ice

"Hi, I'm Ice. What's your name?" She asked. "I'm Mono, and- Wait, where did you get that bag?" I noticed that it looked almost exactly like mine, but it was ripped and had a bandaid on it. "I found it by some trash." She took it off and looked at it. She had blonde hair in pigtails and bangs that covered her eyes. "I think that's mine, I took it off a while ago." She handed me the bag, "Oh! Here, you can have it back. It's kinda messed up, but that's fine." I thanked her, but gave it back. "No thanks, it's fine." Another girl with a polka dot dress and a teddy bear ran up to Six and held her arms out.

"HUG!" She yelled

"HUG!" She yelled. Six looked at her disgusted, and walked away, the little girl following behind her, still holding her arms out. I giggled at Six's reaction to someone asking for a hug. I walked around, seeing all of these kids. There was a boy in a blood-stained green coat chasing some other kids.

I noticed a girl wearing a bucket for a hat crying in the corner

I walked up to her

I walked up to her. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked. She took of the bucket and looked at me with dark green eyes, "Where's Star?" I didn't know who Star was, and I was about to ask her before a girl with no arms and a red dress answered for me.

"Star was her brother

"Star was her brother. Ava found her on the Maw looking for him. She said that he was captured by two girls." The girl smiled at me. "I'm Dawn, this is Snow, and the girl who's chasing your friend there is 20. We don't know her name so we had her choose a number out of a bowl." "I'm Mono, and my friend is Six. We escaped from the Signal Tower and Ava found us."
Dawn POV
I looked at Mono in disbelief. He went to the Tower? And survived? "You have to be lying, nobody just goes in there and lives. Plus the door to it never opens for anybody." I told him. "Well, it opened for me. I defeated this guy who took Six and saved her." He explained. "My friends got taken by that guy too. One of them did escape, but she was corrupted, and went feral. That's how I lost both of my arms." He looked at them and sighed. "It's what happened to Six too. I found her in there, all corrupted and stuff, and she went crazy when I called for her." "Well, it's a good thing you saved her." I smiled at him. Ava walked in with some food. "Lunchtime, kids!" She called out. Mono grabbed my arm and we ran to the kitchen.
Six's POV
Thank God, I was starving. I ran in there before anyone else, grabbed a bag with my name on it, and went to this small table. A boy with a blood-stained green robe looked at me, "Hey, I'm A-"He attempted to talk to me, but was interrupted by me scarfing down my lunch. "Be careful, you're gonna get sick if you eat it like that." He told me. I stopped and looked at him, "I'm hungry dude, I haven't eating in days. Obviously I'm gonna eat it fast." I angrily told him. "Oh, my bad, didn't know that. Anyway, I'm Ash, who are you?" I finished eating a sandwich before looking back at him, "Name's Six. I have a friend named Mono but I don't know where he went." Ash pointed to a table with Mono and some other kids. "Is that him?" I nodded. I pointed to the blood on his robe,"Why is there blood on that?" He looked away. "It's kind of a long story." "Just tell me!" "Alright, fine." He reluctantly agreed.
————————————————————————
This part is kinda long, srry abt that. Hope you guys are enjoying this so far!