Yule Ball

The dress

"What do you think" I have swaying around my my dress

"What do you think" I have swaying around my my dress. "I think red suit you" Luna smiled. I felt bad she wasn't going since she needed an upper class men to ask her. "Thank you, Luna" I have her a hug. "Are you sure you don't want a levurs crystal. It'll protect you" Luna asked holding up a pink-ish/ orangish crystal. "You now what sure" I let let clasp it around my neck. I was on my way. I met with Hermione and Ginny just above the stairs well. Hermione wore a beautiful blue ruffle dress, Ginny wore a mint green and baby pink flora dress. "You look beautiful" Hermione smiles at me "So do you. You might kill Krumm beofre the tournament does in that" I joke neither of them laugh. "Sorry" I realized it was bit insensitive considering Harry was also in the tournament. "Let's go" Ginny pushed the awkwardness away. Hermione asked if I could down with her considering she need to find Krumm quickly since she was champions date. I looked around the corner and saw Ron and Harry looking at he in pure awe. "They actually looking at you like your a girl" I whisper to her she smiled nodding. Once we reached the bottom she walked off "who's her date" Ron asked. "No one of you" I glared at them both. They looked confused. "Ok don't bite their heads off. We need already one to come home with us" I heard George's voice behind me. His hand went to my waist. "Why just one" Rona sled conserved George shrugged and pulled me away. "I love red on you" he whispered "Good so do I" I charmed. "You do look handsome in your dress robes" I say fixing his collar. "Let's go inside. Fred has a table with Angelina"

We took our seat and watched the champions dance. Cedric had invited Cho Chang. They did look quite good together. Once the song for the champions were done other couples joined in, including Neville and Ginny, and Fred and Angelina. "Come on" George stood up and I took his hand. He put his hand on my waist and it felt right compared to when Cedric did. "This is perfect" George smiled gliding me around the room. "Your right it is" I smiled leaning my head of his chest.

The night was dying down. My feet hurt from the heels. "Yn, wanna her out of here" George whispered. I nodded. We decided to just go away down the hall. And sat on a window ledge. "Yn, can I aks you something" George said I nodded looking at him. His face was no longer smiling. "If Cedric won. Would you go back to him" I saw his eyes well with tears. This is the first time I've never really seen him cry. I took his hand in my tracing the back on it. "Georgie, I'd never leave you for anyone, let alone Cedric. You the one I'm with. Your the one I love" my breath caught in the back of my throat when I said the last bit. George's face frozen looking at me bugged eyes. We had never said he loved each other. "You love me" he asked jsut below a whisper. Now I was about cry. I nodded "I've always loved you" I smile. "I love you too, Yn Wood" he cupped my face wand kissed me.