Grad Party*

After George and I spent a bit more time in the dorm we made our way to Gryffindor tower for the celebrations. George said the password and we walk into the common room decorated in all the colour the graduates from all the house including Slytherin, blaring music from all the corners of the room the smell of alcohol and smoke filling my nose. "Gryffindors really know how to party" I shout to George so he'd hear me "Of course we do love now let's go have some fun" he pulled in it the coward.
For awhile we dance together till I was again pulled through the coward because George wanted a drink. He poured himself and myself a cup of fire whiskey and lead me to the couches where Lee, Fred and Angelina sat. "It's so good you lot invited every house" I say to Lee and Angelina "Well when you really think about it we all pretty much get along it's just Harry's year that can't seem to stand Slytherin's" Lee explains "so true" Angelina agreed and honestly we all did because it was true. "I want to make a toast" George stands up "Go on Georgie" Fred tell his brother "To us. The small group of friends that got threw a love potion incident, and evil, arrogant shrew named UmBITCH even a loss of a good friend no matter how conniving he was. To us and to you Cedric. May you be looking down on us with happiness... expect for when Yn and I are alone. Cheers" George toasted "cheers" we all said taking sips of our drinks. "Very well put Georgie" I kissed his cheek. He wraps his arms around pulling my close "I love you" he whispers "I love you too"

The party was going great everyone was having so much fun. George and I were dancing along with everyone else. George had leaned down and began kissing my neck "Wanna have one last amazing memory in the dorms" he asked I nodded. He pulled me towards the boys dorms leading me into his.

He pushed me a bashing the wall and began kissing me. One hand cupped my cheek as the other made its way down to my waist, as he pushed me further against the wall, still snogging me with so much need and want.He pulled away slightly, only to catch some air before he returned to my now-swollen lips, letting out a guttural moan as I pulled at some of his strands of hair.He then began pressing some hot, open mouthed kisses down across my jaw and towards my neck, finding the spot just under your ear that made you shiver. I could feel him smirking against my skin as his hands travelled up under the shirt i was wearing.As his hands held my waist, i pulled away just long enough to pull the jumper up over my head and threw it somewhere across the other side of the room.

He brought us over to the bed and load me down just after taking on my clothes. As George took off my underwear he placed light kisses on my thighs and my slit. The kisses started bringing a bit rougher. He soon brought his young into the mix. His tongue worked wonders against me, licking through my folds as he flicked against my clit, gently nibbling against it and forcing a rather loud moan to escape me. With one hand holding the back of my thigh, just under my bum, he used his other to ease a couple of fingers inside of me, making me gasp, as he continued to eat me out.He pulled my leg over his shoulder to give him a better angle. Just before I could cum he pulled away. I moaned in annoyance and frustration "Georgie" I whined as he came up kissing my lips "patience pretty girl, patience" he smiled and began taking his clothes. I spreadmy legs as he slowly guided his cock into me. I squirmed at the stretch, letting out a low, long moan as i wriggled my hips to take more of him, not caring about adjusting just yet. He groaned at my wet warmth enveloping his cock and his arms shook slightly as he braced himself, his elbows resting either side of your head. "Move, Georgie , please," i cried  out he nodded, my body already perfectly wound up from his oral edging. I let out a moan as he snapped his hips, pushing my breasts up to his chest as he fucked me roughly, brutally pummelling that sweet spot inside you that made me see stars. My moans soon caught in my throat and all i could do was gasp as he pistoned into me ferociously, jaw clenched tight as he neared his orgasm. I cried out softly, begging him, vaguely aware of my own voice moaning "please," over and over. "Please what, pretty girl?" He grunted, hips snapping, filling the room with the unmistakeable sound of an intense, passionate coupling. "Please let me come, George! Please!" A nod from his was all i needed as the coil in my stomach finally released, causing floods of my juices to cover his cock, and my clenching milked his own orgasm from him as he came inside me with a growling shout of my name.

After we both came down from our highs he pulled out and he'd me against him. "You do realize we can't do this with Fred in the apartment" I say "and why not" he asked looking down towards me "George we are a bit loud" I tell him "well then someone hasn't heard of Muffliato" he kissed my nose earning a smile to creep onto my face. "I adore you Yn Wood" he looks me the eyes deeply "I love you too George Weasley" I kiss his cheek since that's about the only place I could reach.