Final task

It was nearing the end of the year and the final task. No one talked to me besides my housemates and those were still slim and Hermione. No wanted to talk to the girl who broke George Weasley. I wrote to Oliver a lot during this time. Also my every day. It was nice hearing about his happiness. That he's got an amazing spot with Puddlemere United. And how him and Courtney are in the best place. He's told me to focus on schools for the rest of the year and try again with the Weasley over the summer to let every cool down. I was making my way to the field for the last task. Luna and Cho were with me. I explained everything to Cho and she forgave me understanding it's all Cedric's problem. When we got to the field I saw Fred and George and the rest of their friends. George looked a state. Luna lead me over away from them to watch. I really didn't want to be here. But it was mandatory. I figured that why George was also here.

The four of them were in the maze while the band entertained us. I jsut wasn't really in the mood for school sprite. "How you doing" Luna asked "Fine I guess. I just don't feel like being here" I tel her she nods and hugs me.
There was a red light signaling someone needed help. Fleur was brought back. She didn't look great. Her left pant leg around her ankle was shredded and it looked almost infected with cuts. The boys were all in there for a while. After what felt like hours. Harry appeared in the middle crying. Fleur screamed. I looked down and saw Cedric. He wasn't moving. His eyes were open and his face was lost with clour. The band was playing everyone was cheering. I ran down to see wha happened. "He's back, Voldemort's back" Harry cried. "He told me to bring his body back" Dumbeldore tried to pull Harry away but he wouldn't budge. I feel to my knees, Amos came down too "That's my boy, That's my boy" he cried into the sky. I caressed Cedric's cold cheek. All the came to me was what I said when he entered the tournament and in the library

Flashback to beginning of the year:
"Your boyfriend and his twin" Hermione smiles I look at her confused . I see Cedric walk up crossing time age line putting his name in. He turned around and came over "Will be routing for me" he asked "I mean I'm not going to be wishing on you dying but no I won't be routing for you" I say bitterly. He looks upset and walks away.

And it was true. I never wanted him to die. Moody pulled Harry away. The band stopped. Luna came over and took me away. I was crying over the boy I said I didn't love. The boy who ruined the best relationships I ever had. But it still hurts that he's gone.

It's much later in the night now. I was in the great hall lost in my thoughts. Professor Mcgnagall and Professor Dumbleodre said I could stay here to be alone. I was just a state. I was remembering all the mementoes from last year with Cedric. The good and bad. Our first kiss under the magic mistletoe, the necklace he got me, how sweet he was at the beginning. I just wanted him back. Not as my boyfriend or my friend but just to be alive again to remember. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact Cedric Diggory is dead. That he'll never play quidditch again, he'll never graduate, he'll never start a family. Thinking of all these things just broke me down again. Cedric wanted to do so much with his life and it was taken away. After a couple hours. I finally calmed down to the point I could get back to the dorm. When I walked people were still in tears. I went to my dorm and just laid in my bed till sleep took over.