Tryouts.

Today was Ravenclaw tryouts. Yesterday I watched the Gryffindor and tomorrow Kourtney dragging me to the Slytherin tryout tomorrow since Draco was trying out. All my friends were in the stands watching and cheer me on. I was trying out for chaser. Everything was going really good. Dad taught me and Oliver at a very young age how to fly and play quidditch. Oliver was always a good keeper and me a good chaser. Once try outs were done our team captain Roger Davies said I did a really good job and I should expect to be see my brother on the field. I was really happy. When I first started school I never really thought I much about Quidditch but as the years went on and I went to more games I started thinking it was a good way to spend my time rather then being alone in my room drawing. Everyone was waiting for me outside the pitch. "Well what did Roger say" Kourtney asked "I should be seeing my brother on the field" I said. Oliver picked me up spinning me around "I'm so proud of you" he said "ok ok put me down" I say "You did really good Yn" George told me "Thanks Georgie" I smile at him. "Wood" Both Oliver and I turned our heads it was Madam Hooch "Oh I'm sorry Yn , Oliver come with me" She says Oliver said bye to us and followed "Hey Yn we got the pitch tomorrow morning before classes just to do down drills" Roger told me going to the locker room "Got it" I say to him "