Staff Additions and Dreams

We were all waiting in the plate from. So far is don't taking Sirius and Lupin advice and talk to George I just found it too weird. "Are you sitting with us Yn" Fred asked "No I'm going to find Cho" I tell them. They both nod.

At Hogwarts

I wasn't paying any attention to this years ceremony. I was focusing on not bursting into tears. I looked over at the Hufflepuff table and see Ernie had a seat next to him empty. He kept telling people they couldn't sit there. At first I was confused then I realized Cedric always sat next to him. Cho nudged me and pointed towards the front of the hall. A lady dressed in way too much pink. Dolores Umbridge was her name. "What does that mean" a second year asked "The ministry is invading Hogwarts" I tell them.

After the ceremony

""I was sat on my bed looking out the window. Just being at Hogwarts made me feel sick. I decided to go up to the astronomy tower. I always found the stars quite calming. I was trying to be extra quite not to get caught by anyone. As I got to the final step I saw someone was already there. I went to go back downstairs when the step squeaked. The person turned around flashing their wand in my face "Yn?" He pulled the wand away and I saw it was George. "Oh it's just you" I say going over to him. "How are you" George said. The air was filled with awkwardness "Georgie we don't have to be so awkward you know" I say to him "I know it's just hard for it not to be" he shrugs. "Well to answer your question not great. I just feel so sick to my stomach with everything." He wrapped his arm around me to try and clam me down a bit. "Cedric?" "Yeah" I nod. "I know this won't make you feel much better but everyone kind of ganging up on Harry with everything" he tells me "It makes sense. Their parents are scared so naturally they will be" "fair enough" George says. I look up seeing all the twinkling stars "You know I bet he's looking down on us" George tells me "You think" "I think he's looking over you. A pretty crappy guardian angle" George laughs "Not funny but I like that thought." As we watch the stars glimmering shine I begin the remember what Lupin and Sirius told me. "George can we talk for a moment" I ask "What do you think we've been doing" he smiles but sees I'm not and looks worried "Please tell me your not leaving again" he says worry filling his eyes "No no I'm staying George" I reassure him "then what's up" I breath in and try and gain any confidence have "I still really like you" I tell him he comes forward his hand coming up to my cheek. "Really" he smiles I nod "I still like you too" we both been to lean in "Yn" someone says I turn around to see Cho "Yn""

Suddenly I'm back in the dorm it's pitch black out and Cho in her pj's "What happened" I say still tired "You were talking in your sleep and it's looks like you were crying a little" she tells me pointing to my face. I wipe a single tear away "Oh it was just a dream" I tell her slightly sad that it wasn't real "Well try and dream of something else. Good night" she goes back and climbs into her bed. I lay awake till the sun comes up debating with myself rather I should actually tell George.