Back to school

A/n: I know I'm not doing a lot of the actual  stuff that I'm the books/movies like Dumbledore army stuff but that stuff is happening I'm just not writing about it.

Fred's Pov
We were back at school now and everything is still tense with George and I. We're still working on the plan to leave Hogwarts a bit early. I've been waiting for him for hours and he finally comes back to the dorm. "Where the hell were you" I ask "Sorry. I got caught up with Katie" he tells me. I still can't believe Katie spelled him  and Yn is too denial to believe me   So I'm taking into my own hands "Sorry George I jsut want to ale sure everything's ready. I'm starving got any of those chocolates" I ask "Yeah but Katie said not to shears them and I don't want to upset her" that makes sense considering if anyone else ate one they'd also fall madly in love with her "That fine but about you go see with Ron's got any snack it the lies at you could do for being late" George shrugs and leaves. So Is tart ruffing around looking for the damn box and low and behold I find it. I take one out and put in a small box and stuff in my school bag. When George comes back he's got some candy and we ge to work.
"I'm gonna head out. I promised Yn we'd study. I'd invite you but you know" I say getting up "Are you two like together now. Because if you are I'm not gonna say anything. I thinks it good" " What now at. Yn is practically like a sister to me. It's weird" I shrug him off and leave. Yes I lied to my twins but he too high on love potion to know it. Even though it pains me to do this I walk into Snapes classroom. Umbridge is also there "Mr Weasley this is not the time" She says "I need for pant o professor Snape. It's important. I thinks student used Anortnetia on another" they both look at me shocked "who on who" Snape asked "Katie hell on my brother. George" Snape sighs "I heard you all bickering about this over the break. I'm not testing something just becuase your brother doesn't love your friend. Pov dis useless anyway" Snape explains "Fien I'll take it to the ministry and see what they think" "What Mr Weasley. Jsut test it Professor" Umbridge says I smile knowing I got under her skin. I hadn't Snape the chocolate. First he smells it "Chocolate should not smell like ths he sighs. "I'll get back to you in the morning Mr Weasley now leave" Snape tells me I nod and leave.

I run around school trying to find Yn and I see her with Hermione and the boys "Snape believes me" I tell her "What are you talking about" she asks "I have Snape one fo those chocolates for Katie and even he think there's something wrong with it. He's gonna run some tests and it'll prove I was right" I say cocky "Should we know what he's on about" Ron asks "He thinks Katie put George under a love spell and I'm telling him he's being ridiculous" "It would make sense Yn" Hermione side with me "How would Katie make a love potion" Yn asked them. "We'll look there's the love bird now" Harry pints over to George and Katie being all cute and giggly. "When I'm right we'll knock some sens into the loves up idiot" I cross my arms. I look down and see Yn just starting "Come on let's go prank Flinch. That'll cheer up up" I say pulling Yn away.