Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I was so excited to get back to school. I was a third year my older brother Oliver was a fifth year. Oliver and I sat on the train I had my sketch book. I love drawing currently I was working on a dragon sketch when the Weasley twins came in I put my book away and took out a book on magical creature since I didn't want to draw well the train was moving. The twins sat down. I'm in same year as them. "Hey Oliver Hey yn" George greeted us "Hello" I say I've always found the twins quite cute especially George. I'd never tell Oliver that though their his best mates. "How was your summer" Fred asked us "It's was good we spent the summer in Ireland" Oliver told them "Dad and Oliver hung around with the Irish team. Well mum and I walked around the little towns"
I explained turning back to my book "Whatcha reading" George asked "Book on magical creatures we take it this year" I tell him "Yah it'll be an easy class" Fred says I rolled my eyes. Kourtney Rosier then came in and sat with us. She was a close friend of mine and was a chaser for the the Ravenclaw quidditch team. That was our house. "Did you Harry Potter is coming to Hogwarts" she gossiped "He's in Ron year then" Fred says Kourtney nodded. We talked about all of our summers but Kourtney had to head back to her seat. Her parents were quite high in the Ministry and powerful in the wizarding world. They were a pure blood family one fo the twenty eight families left that were pure along with the Weasley's. Oliver and I were half bloods most families no a day are very few pure bloods almost as many muggle born kids. I continued my book well the boys discussed quidditch. I started to get a bit tired so I closed my book and leaned against Oliver. "Tired there Yn" he asked I nodded slightly my eye closed. I felt someone one put their sweater around me and I drifted of to sleep.

"Wake up" Oliver said skating me awake. "Come on get up sleepy head we're here" Fred said getting his bag. I opened my eyes and saw it was George's sweater one his mother knitted "Here you go" I hand it to him then walk away to find Kourtney she was talking some first years "Kourtney?" I questioned "Yn this is Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle and Draco Malfoy" she introduced me "Hello" I shook their hands "Their friends of my family's and well Malloy here is some how related to me threw our moms'' she explained. "Alright I'm gonna go find my brother" I say then walk off I can tell Kourtney doesn't like those three. I've heard the name Malfoy before they used to be followers of Voldemort but giving Draco's age he was gonna before he was born.

I caught up with the twins and Oliver "What happened to Kourtney" Oliver asked "She was helping some first year Crabbe, Goyle and Malfoy" I say "First Harry Potter now the Malfoy's kid this year should be interesting" George says as we walk to the carriages. Hagrid is leading the first years to the boats. Soon Kourtney joined us "Those kids are just like their parents off putting" she says sitting down next to Oliver I was in between the twins.