Howler

I was sitting at the Gryffindor table studying with them. I was helping Harry with his potions work. Ron was taping with wand together "say it Im doomed" he told us "Your doomed" both Harry and I say when a blonde kid came over with a camera snapping a picture of Harry "Hi I'm Collin Creevy. Im in Gryffindor too." He said smiling. It was adorable Harry didn't look impressed though. "Hi Collin nice to meet you" Harry said "hey do you think you friend could take a picture of us together. You know to show that I met you. For me dad he's a milk man a muggle just like the rest of the family. No one knew all the odd stuff I could do cause of magic till we got the letter from Hogwarts. Everyone just thought I was mental" He spoke very fast "Imagine that" Ron said mockingly. I kicked him under the table giving him a warning look. I stood up pulling Harry with "Here give me the camera I'll take a picture" I tell him. "Thank you so much" Collin smiled "I don't want" Harry complained "Well I didn't want to be friends with an ungrateful person. Neither of us get what we do we" I say pushing him towards Colin. They both smiled and I took the picture. Collin hugged me "Thank you". He said taking his camera when mail arrived. Oliver got something "anything interesting" I asked him "Letter from mom and dad here" they always addressed it to Oliver I never really got mail. Ron got a red letter "Look everyone Wealey's got a howler." Seamus said All eye were on him everyone laughed "Go on Ron. I ignored one from my grandma once it horrible" Neville said. Ron opened it. (Watch the video now). The letter tore up into price. Ron and the most scared look on his face. It was hard to contain laughter.