Good Morning

Yn's Pov

I woke up the next morning with George's arm wrapped around my waist. I tried to get out of his grip but he nuzzled in closer, moving his head into my neck. "No more moving" he said "Georgie I'm sorry" I said my eyes welling. "Don't worry about it baby. I shouldn't have just left like that" he was still half asleep. "George please actually get up" I sat up fully pulling away from him. "Yn I'm serious. Last night wasn't great. Our first night together and we spent it yelling. I promise you I'm not mad at you. I have no ground to stand on for that. I love you" his hand cupped my face I could see his eye began to tear up. "Yes you've got the right to be mad. I shouldn't have kept that picture" I turn away. "Yes you should have. He was your first love but I intend to be your last. Now let's get up and get some food" he stood up taking my hand pulling me off the bed. "Georgie?" I question he stand informer of me looking down "Yes love" he smiles "You were my first love and you always will be" i tell him. George bends down and kisses me. Our moment get interpreted by loud knocking "Up and atoms lovers. We got work to do" Fred yells from the hall way "Piss off Fred" I yell back. He huffs and we can hear his footsteps walk away. I turn and face back George. "He is right babe. We gotta work some new products for when school reopens" he tells me brushing hair behind my ear. "But you've got a few weeks before then" I pout "I know but it's gonna be a big season it's out first opening for the school year. Tonight I'm gonna send Fred out and make us a dinner and have a romantic night. Like we should have had last night." George kissed my forehead and left to go out put a shirt on to get breakfast. I chose to get back into bed for a bit.

A/n:  I'm sorry it's been months since I last updated and this part is short but I am trying to get parts of this story out.