Number 12 Grimmauld Place

Yn's Pov
We apparted to Islington, in front of a of a twin house. "The Black family lived here" I questioned "sort of" Lupin tells me. I look at him confused then the two house began to separate. The muggles inside didn't notice a thing obviously. "They lived in there" he picked up on end of my trunk and I got the other end. We went inside. The house was very nice. "We're back" Lupin called out. Ginny came racing down the stairs. Professor Lupin took my trunk and Ginny pretty much attacked me "hi Ginny" I say "I missed you" she ignored for about 2 weeks before she apologized telling how sorry she was and she missed having her honorary sister. Hermione came down following Ginny's actions. Ron's Mae down after her. He hugged me too which didn't surprises much as I thought it would. Molly came out too and gave me one fo her famous motherly hugs. "It's good to see you Yn" she smiled. He went into the dinning area. Sirius Black sat there reading a newspaper. He got up and shook my hand "It's nice to meet you Yn" he smiles "You as well" I nodded. "How's Oliver and Courtney" Ron asked "Their doing well. Courtney's working for the daily prophet but not in the area of all the Harry and Dumbedore lies and Oliver starts with Puddlemere united this year. Which he's so excited about it" I explain "do they live at home" Ginny asks "No they have an apartment just outside London" then Arthur, Fred and George come in. It get really quiet. Even Lupin and Sirius can probably feel the tension. George did something I never thought he would. He ran over and hugged me tightly. Fred had the most unimpressed and shocked look on his face. "Can we talk" he asked I nodded. We left the dinning area and went upstairs. I sat on the one bed and he closed the door. "Can I just explain" George asked I nodded. Still surprised at this. "I'm sorry for embarrassing you last year. I was just mad at Cedric for putting you that situation. And the fact he still loved you. I should have talked you instead of just ignoring. You have no idea how much I just wanted to hit Fred for everything he did about you. I miss you in my life Yn. Not just as my girlfriend but just as my best friend. I know your probably still heart broken over Cedric and I'm not expecting us to pick back where we left off but I want you back in my life" tears were weld in both of our eyes. I pulled him into a hug "I miss you too Georgie" "are you coming back to school" he asked "Courtney convinced me to and I should let you know Cedric's memory ways heavily on my decision" he nods. "That perfectly fine. I don't mean to speak I'll of the dead but as annoying as he was. I still miss him somewhat." He tells me. Then we both hear something come from outside the door. "Shh" he hush's me. "What" I whisper "Their outside the door" he says. I roll my eyes. "Want do we do" I ask "Do you trust me" he asks "Of course I do George" I nod he lean forward and captures his lips with mine. It felt like fireworks. I missed kissing him so much. George went a bit over board with the sounds. "No snogging" Fred came in pushing the door open. "No eavesdropping on private conversations" George tel his twin "So are you two back together" Ron asks "No we're just staying friends" I say "we're you not just kissing" Hermione pints out "You were eavesdropping. We wanted you to expose yourself" George crosses his arms. After a minutes Fred huffs and runs over to me. Wrapping his arms around spinning me around. "Freddie stop" I laugh "I'm sorry for everything Yn. I never should have said those things to you" "If to give you Fred. You were just being the over-protective brother" "Lunch" Molly yells down for us. "I do have one question" I say beofre we head down "Go on" Hermione said "Where's Harry" I ask "Oh Dumbledore wants to keep him out of this for now" Hermione tells me I nod and we make our way downstairs.