6: LTMM.

𝐋𝐓𝐌𝐌 = 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆.

◇ Straight homophobe Jeon Jungkook's plan was simple. Storm up to homosexual Kim Taehyung's dorm room aka his rival. Then beat the living shit out of him, and that's it call it a day goodnight.

Ain't no way did the plan involve him getting the daylights fucked out of him. No absolutely not.

And that's exactly what ended up happening.

Tw: homophobia
Word count: 3620

◇◇◇◇

Freshman college students Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are sworn enemies.

Their paths crossed for the first time at a pool party, one which was thrown in celebration of the high school graduates. Everything was actually going pretty darn good with conversations flowing about, laughs and jokes thrown around. Yeah nothing out of the sort. Jungkook saw a possible new friendship stirring up between him and Taehyung.

That was untill at a barbecue in a park, Taehyung came forward and admitted he was gay. Some of his friends were accepting but most of them weren't.

A grossed out Jungkook wanted nothing to do with him ever since. Completely cutting him off, blocking his contact and from his socials.

Since well Jungkook is straight as a ruler, with no crease, and a full flesh homophobe. Thinks boys together is gross and wrong in many ways. Actually he has a history of beating gays up since high school. Has even called out gay couples with rude remarks. Jungkook will not hold back when it comes to talking shit about gays. Anything rude and disrespectful he has to say he will say it. No matter how insanely gorgeous, and eye catching the male is. Heads be turning to get a view of his enchanting beauty. Jaws dropping, eyes glimmering. Still...

He's a dick whose bad side you wouldn't wanna get on.

But yeah back to him and Taehyung's predicament, he'd cut off anyone who was friends with Taehyung. After that last encounter with him, he hoped to never see him again.

But never did it cross Jungkook's stupid mind that they'd run into eachother at the same college.

And same classes and same soccer team.

Shit was not looking great.

And thus was the beginning of the shitstorm between them. Those two couldn't be in the same room, same space same..anywhere without having an argument. Jungkook is the one who starts them all, throwing insults after insults at Taehyung. And Taehyung would throw shit back of course not taking it, calling Jungkook an 'attention seeking prick' since he'd always brag about the hot girls he'd hook up with.