My world is in your love Chapter-1

The story starts with a girl standing on the shore, the girl was wearing a chain with a dollar symbol 'V'. Two boys were holding her hands. The right side boy was tall and rude, holding her hand firmly from the sea shore, but the left side boy was standing inside the sea, smiling and holding her hand in a comfortable way. The girl was standing between the water and the sea. Suddenly, the boys disappeared. She could see red roses in her left hand, which gave her pain, but in her right hand there were soft and comfortable white roses. Both the roses fell into water, red roses changed their color into black and white roses didn't change their color. The girl was confused. The girl heard a voice say 'wake up, riddhima'.

Riddhima woke up from the dream and realized it was sejal.
Riddhima: Good morning, Sejal.
Sejal: Good morning, Riddhu. It is already late, get ready for your job.

Riddhima's dreams are always weird. Riddhima is an orphan who lives with her best friend, Sejal. Riddhima is a physiotherapist, a nutritionist, an event manager etc. But today she needs to go to hospital to collect data about the new patients.

While travelling to hospital, Riddhima went to the temple and prayed to Ganapathi bappa and returned from the temple. Someone was calling her, she was in a hurry, she ignored it. Riddhima felt someone hold her hand. She turned towards the direction and realized it was a man. She shouted at him.

Riddhima: How dare you? Don't you have any sense!
Man: Riddhima! Listen to me.
Riddhima: I don't want your excuse, Mr. Kabir.

Yes, it is Kabir!
Kabir Raisinghania is a business man who is one of the board members of Mohit Sharma Industries.

Kabir: Sorry, Riddhima! I was busy at work, so I couldn't attend the phone call.
Riddhima: Then why did you come to meet me today. Go and do some romance with your job. Can't you even call me or send me a message? Do you know how scared I am of Mr. Businessman?
Kabir: It was an urgent meeting with Riddhima. Sorry!
Riddhima: I know you are a business man. But you should think about your family and me, Mr. Kabir.
Kabir: Sorry!

Riddhima had a smile and said ,"It's okay, Kabir". Kabir opened a bag with chocolates which made her more happy. Kabir and Riddhima became friends when Riddhima organized an event for Mohit Sharma industries before six months.Riddhima completed her work. Kabir was sitting in the park which was opposite to the hospital.

Riddhima: My work is done, Kabir.
Kabir: Riddhu, I wanted to tell you about something...
Riddhima: What Kabir?
Kabir: Riddhu, I wanted to convey it last night itself, but...
Riddhima: It's okay, Kabir. Tell me what the matter is.
Kabir: Riddhima, about the chain in your neck...(It was difficult for Kabir to make eye contact with her)
Riddhima: Kabir, this was the matter you wanted to ask me about last night.
Kabir: No, Riddhima. I wanted to say.....(again he couldn't convey the message)
Riddhima: Kabir, are you a last bench student in your school life?
Kabir: What? No.
Riddhima: Then you are talking like a last bench student to a teacher who had questioned him?
Kabir: Riddhima...
Kabir takes a deep breath, kneels down and proposes to Riddhima with a bunch of red roses.
Kabir: I love you. Will you marry me?
Ridddhima was happy, finally he said those magical words after six months of their relationship.
Riddhima accepted the roses.
Riddhima: Yes, I do kabir.

Kabir dropped Riddhima in the women's hostel. Riddhima noticed the roses which were red in color. Suddenly, her mind went back to the dream in the morning. Riddhima thought to herself: will these roses turn black? Why am I thinking like this, she said to herself.

Precap:
VR mansion
Vansh and family members introduction. Relationship between Kabir and Vansh.

Did you liked the story? Friends, you can share your thoughts with me in the comment section.