My world is in your love Chapter-16

Riddhima's hicupps was stopped by Vansh's kisses on her cheek. Riddhima started to blush. Everyone chuckled at each other. Riddhima's face was turning into pink. Kabir and Ragini couldn't see Riansh's romance and started to quarrel.

Kabir: Vansh, this is the dining table. What are you doing?

Vansh thought, "Riddhima is my wife. Don't I have rights to kiss my riddhima. She is so cute. What shall I do I can't control myself?"

Vansh: Kabir, Riddhima had her hicupps. I tried to stop it. See, Riddhima's hiccups had stopped. Riddhima, do you have any problem?

Riddhima(blushing): It's okay, VR...

There was a government tender competition between ARR groups and Mohit Sharma industries. Vansh was ready to go to office. He was in his study room looking through the documents. Riddhima went to Vansh's room.

Riddhima: VR, I have something for you.

Vansh: Riddhima, I am busy now. Tell me quickly.

Riddhima: I have brought meethi bhaat for you. All the best, VR. You will win in it.

Vansh: OK, Riddhima. Feed me.

Riddhima: What?

Vansh: Mrs. Vansh Raisinghania, I am busy in preparing for the meeting. I am your husband. Will you feed me?

Riddhima: Ok, VR. I will feed you.

Riddhima started to feed Vansh. Both came to the living area, Vansh got a blessing from Dadi.

Ragini: Vansh! It is my dad who is going to win the competition.

Kabir: Yes, Ragini. Mohit Sharma industries will win this competition.

Vansh went in vexation. But, Riddhima made a grin at Vansh and showed thumbs up towards him. Riddhima went to her room. Riddhima thought, "Mr. Vansh Raisinghania kissed me in front of everyone. Why do I feel happy when he kissed me? I hate him, right?"

In the conference hall,

Mohit Sharma started their presentation. Mohit sharma presented it. Kabir was not allowed to present his presentation. Ragini had more problems in her presentation. All other industries presented their presentation. ARR group gave their presentation last. It was a team presentation. Vansh gave a brief explanation. Rohan and Aryan also told a practical view. Finally, Tender was in the hands of the ARR group. Vansh, Rohan and Aryan came home happily. But Kabir was completely broken because of mohit sharma. He had a better presentation, but they didn't allow him to present it.

It was dinner time. Everyone came to the dining hall except kabir. Now this time, Ragini's plan was to make Vansh kiss her. Ragini used the same trick, she had fake hicupps. Vansh understood they were fake hicupps. Vansh looked at Ishani. Ishani gave a tight slap in front of everyone. Everyone was shocked.

Ragini: How dare you, Ishani! Who gave the permission to beat me?

Ishani: Vansh bhai! See, your hiccups have stopped.

Ragini felt embarrassed. Everyone chuckled at seeing each other. Everyone went to their room. Vansh was in his bedroom, he was listening to his favourite song in the speaker system. The song was Bhula Dena Mujhe from the movie-Aashiqui2.

Suddenly, he heard a knocking sound. He went and opened the door. There was no-one standing behind the door. So he started to listen to the music. But again he heard a knocking sound. He listened to the sound carefully, took his gun in his hand. He understood the sound was from the window. He raised his gun in the direction of the window. He opened the window. Vansh was astonished. It was Riddhima.