My world is in your love Chapter-31

Next morning,

Riddhima woke up earlier, she was upset by Vansh's punishment. She quickly went into the kitchen, took the chilli flakes in her hand and went to her room. Vansh was sleeping peacefully. She slowly entered the bathroom. In the bathroom, she grabbed Vansh's toothpaste and inserted the chilli flakes into the tooth paste. She quickly took a bath and came out. Vansh was waiting for her outside.

Vansh entered the washroom. Riddhima was smirking and waiting for Vansh's screaming. But, nothing like that happened. Riddhima was shocked to see Vansh coming as usual.

Vansh: Riddhima, why are you staring at me?

Riddhima: Wait a minute, tell me whether you brushed your teeth or not.

Vansh: Yes, sweetheart. Do you want to check it?

Vansh pulled Riddhima's arm. Riddhima was so close to him.

Vansh: I think you have a doubt whether I brushed my teeth or not. Okay, fine. Then, shall I kiss you and make you believe?

Riddhima(trembling): No...No, Vansh. I believe you.

Riddhima jerked herself from his hands and went out. Everyone came to the dining hall for breakfast. Vansh warned everyone not to leave the VR mansion. Vansh and Angre went for an important meeting. Riddhima had a boring day. So, Riddhima went to Sia's room. Dadi was also present in the room.

Riddhima: Sia, it is so boring. Shall we play some game?

Sia: Riddhima, I am not in a mood to play. I am going to read a novel.

Dadi: Riddhima, shall we see the family photos of Raisinghania's? The photo album is in the store room. I will ask Mrs. D'Souza to bring it to my room.

Riddhima: Superb idea! I am eager to see Vansh's family photos. Dadi, we will go to your room.

Dadi and Riddhima came to the Dadi's room to see the photos. Riddhima was happy to see the pictures of the the Raisinghania family.

Riddhima: Dadi, when was this photo taken? I could only see my dad, mom, Rudra uncle and you in this photo. I don't know who all are in this photo. Will you please tell me?

Dadi: I will explain it to you. This photo is taken at the naming ceremony of Vansh. We celebrated it in a great manner. The name Vansh was suggested by Rishi and yazhini (Riddhima's parent). This small baby is none other than my Vansh. Vansh is sitting in Ajay's lap.

Riddhima: Dadi, who is this lady? She is looking so beautiful. Her smile is just attracting me.

Dadi (with tears, touching the photo): her name is Uma. She was the strong pillar of this mansion. Uma is Vansh's mother.

Riddhima tried to pacify dadi by hugging her. While Dadi was touching the photo, Riddhima noticed something in the photo, she quickly took her phone.

Riddhima: Dadi, Shall I take some photos in my phone camera? I don't have a dad and mom's picture with me.

Dadi: Yes, Riddhima. You can take as many pictures you want.

Riddhima took photo shots from the family album using her phone. She chuckled seeing the childhood photo of Vansh, Sia and Ishani.

Riddhima: Dadi, will you tell me about Vansh? I don't know about his life before marriage. Will you please tell me?

Dadi: Yes, Riddhima. Vansh was the responsible elder son in Raisinghaia's family. Vansh had a beautiful family with a friendly dad, a loving mother and two younger sisters. When his age was 10, his family's happiness was broken completely. In a car accident, Uma passed away. Her dismissal made my son Ajay's heart broken into pieces. Within six months, he died of a heart attack. After Ajay's death, I and rudra were working fulltime to make the company standard higher. I couldn't spend time with my grandchildren. After both parents' dismissal, Vansh was taking care of Sia, Ishani and your brother Rohan. Chanchal was not even ready to take care of her own kids. Vansh was the one who took care of Kabir and Aryan. Vansh was matured among all of them.