My world is in your love Chapter- 43

Vansh entered the VR mansion at 12:30 A.M. Everyone in the family was sitting in the living area with a sad face. Vansh understood that everyone was waiting for him. Dadi and Sia gave a glaring look towards Vansh. Vansh started his conversation.

Vansh: Sorry Dadi, I was a little busy with my work. So I couldn't attend the party. Did everyone have your dinner?

Dadi (growling at Vansh): Enough of your fake concern Vansh. The birthday party was for you but you didn't attend the party in the VR mansion. Riddhima had invited you for a dinner party but you didn't care about Riddhima also. Then where did you go?

Sia: Dadi, he must have gone to meet Nisha, the daughter of the Tagore family. Why are you wasting your energy on a person who doesn't respect the love of his wife?

Vansh: What? I can't understand.

Dadi was sobbing. Sia slowly got up from the wheelchair, came near Dadi, and wiped her tears. Everyone in the mansion was astonished by looking at Sia's leg.

Vansh was so happy to see his sister in this state. Finally, she is walking on her leg without a wheelchair. Vansh came near Sia to hug her but Sia stopped him.

Vansh: Why didn't you tell me that you have started to walk in your legs?

Sia was silent for the first time when his brother was questioning him. Rohan placed his hands on her shoulders. Sia looked at Rohan and started to narrate the incident.

Sia: I have started to walk before 15 days itself. Riddhima Bhabhi told me to surprise you on your birthday. We had lots of plans for your birthday but you spoiled it. Because of Riddhima bhabhi's treatment and motivation, I am standing on my leg without any support. Riddhima Bhabhi is an angel in my life. Dadi, let's go to your room. You are looking so pale.

But Dadi was not ready to go to her room.

Dadi: Vansh, why did you betray Riddhima?

Vansh: What? Why am I going to betray Riddhima?

Sia clapped her hands in front of Vansh's face. Rohan tried his best to control Sia's anger. Kabir and Ahana entered the mansion.

Ahana: Why did you do this to my sister, Vansh?

Vansh: Ahana, why are you all questing me as if I have committed the crime.

Ahana: Vansh, according to us you have committed the crime. Aryan, switch on the TV. Let Vansh see the latest and breaking news about Raisinghania.

Aryan turned on the TV. Vansh looked at the news and could not believe his own eyes.

TV NEWS READER:"... THE GREAT BUSINESS TYCOON VANSH RAISINGHANIA IS GOING TO HAVE A BUSINESS AND MARRIAGE BOND WITH THE TAGORE FAMILY SOON..."

... "FROM VANSH'S CLOSE CIRCLE WE GOT THE NEWS THAT VANSH IS GOING TO DIVORCE HIS FIRST WIFE AND MARRY NISHA TAGORE SOON" ...

Vansh: This is fake news!

Vansh turned his face from the TV and looked at his family, well everyone gave him a disgusting look.

Vansh: I have not even met Nisha. Why am I going to marry her? Why I am going to make a deal with the Tagore family?

A voice said," The marriage and business deal was not done by Vansh. It was done by me on behalf of Vansh."

Everyone turned in the direction of the voice. It was Uma who was standing in the staircase with pride on her face. Chanchal was standing near her with a smirk on her face.

Vansh understood now that the biggest confusion in the mansion is created by Chanchal. Uma came towards Vansh and said before everyone that the decision was taken by her. Vansh could not control his anger anymore.