My world is in your love Chapter-30

Riddhima was busy in her work in Rajasthan. But her eyes were searching for her husband. Two days passed but no message or phone call from Vansh to Riddhima. Her thoughts were broken when Anu (Riddhima's secretary) entered the discussion room.

Anu: Riddhima di, these are the list of trending decorations for the wedding hall. Shall we finalize it?

Riddhima: Hmm...

Anu: Riddhima di, our entire decoration work for today is finished.

Riddhima: Anu, how did the decoration work finish so fast?

Anu: Riddhima di, before two days, two men joined our event organizing group as employees for temperavary. The hard work and dedication shown by those boys is just awesome. Especially the tall guy, he is just handsome and attractive. Should I call them?

Riddhima thought," No one can match my Vansh. He is the most handsome man in the world."

Riddhima: Hmm...

The two men arrived, one was wearing a royal blue-colored turban and another one was wearing a green-colored turban. Both were wrapping up their faces with their respective colors of shawl. Just their eyes were visible. Riddhima was not interested in seeing them. Riddhima started to speak with them by looking at the list brought by Anu.

Riddhima: Bro, please tell your name.

Royal blue color turban men: My name is Vihaan.

Green color turban men: My name is Aayush.

Riddhima: Okay, my name is Riddhima. Anu told about your hardwork and dedication. The Sangeet ceremony is today, so make sure that everything is perfect. Will you both do me a favor? Just wrap this gift and give it to the bride's family. You can sit on the sofa.

Both sat on the near-by sofa and started to do their work. There was listening to the conversation of Riddhima and Anu.

Anu: Riddhima di, what happened to you? You are looking so tired and exhausted.

Riddhima: Anu, my husband has not messaged or made a phone call to me for the past two days. No one in the mansion is picking up my call. My bodyguards are refusing to give an update about what is going inside the VR mansion.

Anu: Riddhima di, make a phone call to Karthik. He will go and check the VR mansion.

Riddhima: Anu, I did that also. Karthik told that he is not allowed inside the VR mansion due to some security reason. I have called my husband more than 50 times, but he is not picking up the call.

Anu: Riddhima di, are you missing your husband?

Riddhima: Yes, Anu. I miss my Vansh. My heart is beating slow when he is far away from me.

Anu: Do you love him?

Riddhima: Love! I just hate him. But Anu, I couldn't live without him in this world.

Anu: Riddhima di, you are confusing me. You said that you hate him. Does he beat you physically or torture you?

Riddhima: Anu, my Vansh is a gentleman. He has not hurt me physically or tortured me. The only thing which gave pain to me is that he has married me forcefully and shattered my London dreams.

While Riddhima was saying those words, tears started to flow from her eyes. She wiped it and began to concentrate on her work.

The sangeet ceremony started and everyone started to dance. Riddhima was sitting in the corner sadly thinking of the VR mansion. Everyman in the ceremony was looking at Riddhima, they were waiting for a chance to dance with her. But looking at the bodyguard near Riddhima, fear ran through their nerves for asking her for a dance with them. Anu held Riddhima's wrist. Anu and Riddhima went to the dance floor and started to dance.