My world is in your love Chapter- 44

Riddhima came to Rajeev's house with her friends. Rohan also approached at the correct time. Rajeev was tensed to see Riddhima's state. But Riddhima was thinking deeply about Akash's words. Arjun started his tantrums on Vansh.

Arjun: Riddhima, Vansh's barbaric acts is dangerous to your life.

Rohan: Arjun, Vansh was the one who risked his life to save Riddhima.

Arjun: Riddhima, don't believe Rohan's words. It is a planned party to gain your sympathy. I never expected Vansh to stoop so low. He is the biggest business tycoon in the country. But for gaining your trust, He is doing such stupid drama.

Riddhima was not listening to it. Karthik and Anu were gawking at each other. Rohan couldn't control his temper anymore by looking at the scene around him. He slapped Arjun's face.

Rohan: Oh! You think of that whole accident as a drama. Then you could have saved Riddhima from that party. But where did you go?

Rajeev stopped him from beating more. Riddhima placed her hands in her heads frustration looking at both. Arjun rubbed his red cheeks and went out from the house glaring at Rohan. Karthik and Anu also bid bye to Riddhima and left the place. Rajeev was mystified to see Riddhima like this. Riddhima was still sitting on the sofa calmly and thinking deeply about Akash's statement. She recalled every moment at the party.

Next morning,

Karthik made a phone call to Ahana. Ahana was in the bathroom so Kabir attended the phone call. Karthik requested that he want to meet both of them. Kabir agreed and told him that he will meet him tomorrow at Ahana's bakery.

Karthik and Anu came to the bakery and interaction between them as been taken place for an hour. Kabir and Ahana were not ready to accept Karthik's word. Finally, they agreed to Karthik's plan because of his compulsion.

Anu: Karthik, I think that your plan won't work.

Karthik(smirking): I am 100 percent sure. It will work.

Riddhima wanted to alert Vansh about Akash. But she doesn't want to interact with him. She was bewildered while that time, rain pitter-pattered on Riddhima's window. She went and opened the windows.

She noticed in front of the house. A few children were dancing and playing in the rain with a lot of happiness. Looking at them, her heart was feeling light. She was joyful after so many weeks. Her heart told her to dance to the tunes of rain sound. But mind mocked the heart that she may get cold easily. Finally, her heart won the battle.

She opened the door and went near the kids. She started to dance with the kids. First, the kids were startled to see her. But she introduced herself to them and within five minutes everyone became close friends.

Riddhima was playing in the rain for an hour. Riddhima was not ready to stop her dance. But due to the insistence of Rajeev, she entered the house and bid bye to her new friends.

After an hour, there was a continuous sneezing sound coming from Riddhima's room. Vansh made a phone call to Rohan. Rohan attended the call and told Vansh that Riddhima got drenched in rain.

He continued saying that she is not coming out of her room due to a high fever. Vansh immediately got his car key and went to Rajeev's house. Rohan opened the door and took him to Riddhima's room. On the way, When Vansh came across Rajeev, both were not speaking with each other. Both felt embarrassing.

Rajeev couldn't stop him, being Riddhima's husband, he has all rights to come and meet his wife. Vansh's eyes were longing for Riddhima. Riddhima was sleeping in the bed covering with the duvet. Her doe-shaped nose has turned red. Vansh went near her and touched her forehead. The temperature of her body has been increased. Suddenly two voices echoed in the room. Vansh was shocked to see two kids in Riddhima's room.